“Take out or dining in!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #666 of 1,194 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Take out or dining in!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I ordered take out for mom and I of the Happy Family Meal. Food was very good, but sauce was all over the bag when I got home. Probably would have preferred eating in the restaurant as we have dine on many occasions prior, but take out was fast and food quality was still the same. Just need to be care full with the bags to get food home. I love this meal here every time I have ordered it.

Visited February 2014

Greenville Tx
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife used to work at Memorial and she went there for lunch often. My first time was when I met her there for dinner years ago and I have been going back whenever I can come up with an excuse. The food is always excellent and service very good. The blue well ......

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Don't let the bright blue fool you - this is a hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

I've ordered from Dragon's gate many times and it has always been a fantastic experience. I think the color of the building deters many as the "blues" may not be so inviting, but food is great, service is good, place is clean, and prices are a steal. I've had some friends coincidentally stumble upon it and they thought it was a hidden secret too. China Village is good, but I'll take DG over them any day!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“very rude customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011 via mobile

had a bad experience ordered shrimp fried rice but i didnt see not one and the guy whom i talked to was very rude and hung up the phone

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Complete lack of caring”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Although I typically enjoy the food and service, my experience today has made me rethink ever giving Dragon Gate my business again. I ordered Hunan Chicken for delivery, and when it arrived there was an inch of liquid in the bottom, the chicken was soggy and flavorless, and the broccoli was brown and overcooked. My boyfriend, who had also ordered food, called to ask what they where willing to do, and before we had even explained what the problem was, the woman who had answered the phone told him that it was his fault, that it always came out like that, and that they would not be willing to do anything to correct the issue. Obviously, they were aware that there had been an issue before it left the kitchen, as she was able to tell us what the problem was before being told. The lack of caring regarding the quality of the food, and the unwillingness to correct a mistake on their part, will ensure that I do not return to their restaurant.

• Visited August 2011