“Famous Landmark” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Famous Landmark”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

When we moved to Colorado Springs, everyone told us we should go to Fargo's Pizza. We tried it. Once. The pizza wasn't really very good and the salad bar was run of the mill at best. We never went back.

Des Moines, Iowa
“Affordable yumminess with a fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This pizza was inexpensive and delicious! Fun, old-west themed restaurant with a nice arcade area for playing while you wait for your pizza. Everyone loved their food, but I especially recommend the veggies - they tasted fresh, not frozen. We didn't visit this restaurant until the last day of our stay or we would have returned for multiple visits.

Visited July 2012
Chicago, IL
“Worth seeing once - Pizza is disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I just pulled out my receipt and noticed I got charged $28.15 for a $18.15 pizza. Wish I would have caught this when I was paying. CHECK YOUR RECEIPT WHEN YOU ARE PAYING OR YOU MAY GET BURNED LIKE I DID!

The building itself is rather fun. It is worth walking in and having an ice cream sundae just for the opportunity to look around.

Forget the pizza. Terrible frozen crust. The cheese was not melted. The pepperoni looks pretty on the pizza but has absolutely no taste.

The salad bar was good, but nothing special.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Eugene, Oregon
“Just too weird!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I'm guessing that this place is supposed to look like a riverboat/gambling casino. I find it fussy, cluttered, and just plain strange. It seems they keep the people who take your order and those who pour sodas behind a teller's cage.

I've only had pizza here - which, since it is in the name, you'd think would be good. It wasn't quite average.

Lots of better choices.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fort Collins, Colorado
“THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Atmosphere, great pizza and fun for the whole family. Expect an experience! Bring money for the player piano and be sure to take the kids up to the top level to look down through the windows into the kitchen to watch them cooking away.

Visited August 2012