“This is definitely one of the best Japanese Restaurants in Colorado Springs” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tako Japanese Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Colorado
“This is definitely one of the best Japanese Restaurants in Colorado Springs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2009

I was born and raised in Japan, so I know what is good Japanese foods. The food quality at Tako is very good. Their atmosphere is excellent and very authentic. They have a sushi bar and Japanese Style dinning tables (Zataku). The service is very good and the prices are quite reasonable. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes Japanese food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

C-Springs
“Amazing. Made a sushi hater into a sushi lover.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2008

I have been a fan of Japanese food for a long time and have been to Japan twice. I never cared for sushi no matter how many times I had it, even in Japan. This place had such good sushi, I instantly loved it. Its just that good. As far as the rest of the menu, there are many more authentic dishes I have yet to see outside of Japan (if you are not a sushi person like I was before my visit, get the katsu-don). The waitress told me the owner(s) is/are full Japanese. Its the closest thing to "authentic" Japanese I've had outside of Japan.