“One of the best in Colorado Springs” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“One of the best in Colorado Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2009

The best quality, service, and taste in town for breakfast, lunch or dinner!! If you want If you want a bland, cheap, and tastless meal, go to McDonalds of Chili's or pay a little more for quality.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs, CO
“Absolutely AWFUL!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2009

My husband and I ate lunch here today and had quite a surprise when we received the bill. For a cheese plate, bowl of soup, two iced teas and a crepe, it was over $42. They charged us $3.50 for a drizzle of chocolate added to the raspberry crepe. We will never go there again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, SC
“One of the best salads ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2009

We recently spent a week in Colorado Springs and were lucky enough to dine at La Creperie not once, but twice! And just to prove how impressed I was with the pecan crusted chicken salad, I got it both times! It seriously is the best pecan encrusted chicken breast I've ever had! And I recommend the dijon vinaigrette- delish! My husband and our travel companion both had crepes and were very impressed, too!

Colorado SPrings
“Yummy crepes and sexy brother team wait staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2008

For Colorado Springs this is a great place to have lunch or dinner. If you don't want to pay too much get half a crepe. There are plenty of options on the menu to make for a reasonably priced meal. Unless you are a pig. Then yes you will find it tight for the seating. Otherwise it is an awesome place to eat. I like how they bring you bread & butter right -a-way.
The two brothers that work there are cute and their shirts match. It's fun to just watch them bring their sharp French mannerisms to Colorado. You have to check this pace out!!! It is sooo yummy and makes me want to travel to France. I suggest the St. Pol or the seafood crepe. The lobster bisque is also very scrumptious.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Real French bistro-style...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2007

Real French bistro-style dining.