“Amazing time” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

The best coffee since I have moved to CO. Had to buy a pound! Great service and the food tasted great and a lovely presentation. Wow now I have new tradition for my life in Colorado. can't wait to go back.!!!!

Casper, Wyoming
“A Trinity of Goodness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I am very gluten intolerant and always in search of a knowledgable and friendly place with a full selection of choices. I hit the jackpot! Gluten Free Specialty Pancakes, applewood Smoked Bacon and Fair Trade organic Bold Coffee! All my senses were happy and my tummy was delighted! I had the Fred's Hawaiian Pancake which involved fresh pineapple, toasted coconut, with a vanilla drizzle topped with cinnamon swirl butter. It was cooked to order fresh, soft and tasty! the side of bacon made just the right combo of salty/sweet. The coffee is ground fresh daily and has a nice roast blend of Sumatran and Guatemalan beans. There is no tart or bitter taste and the refills are plentiful! I returned on the next day and ordered the same thing again, but added a scrambled egg. They have an indoor bustling atmosphere which also hosts outdoor sidewalk tables to enhance the morning eatery with the downtown nostalgia and tourism. I will look for one of these restaurants every where I go! Not all of their food is Gluten Free, so those not concerned about Gluten can join you as well and everyone is happy! Hours are 7-2 pm daily....great lunches choices also! Thank you Over Easy again and again!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Cyndilulu
Boise, Idaho
“Awesome breakfast, the best in our Colorado trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We arrived about 9:30 AM on a Monday and were seated immediately. We were lucky, since the people after us had to wait for a table. My wife had the cinnamon pancakes and a side of fruit, while I had the quinoa breakfast. Both of us had their excellent coffee. The cinnamon pancakes were wonderful, with a spiral of cinnamon in each of the 3 pancakes. There was a scoop of honey butter atop each, and there was a side of powdered sugar sauce. The side order of fruit was entirely fresh: strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and canteloupe. The quinoa was wonderful, with fresh strawberries, blueberries, walnuts and cinnamon. It was like oatmeal with protein!

Lindsay was our server, and she was very attentive in taking the order, refilling our coffee and water, and bringing the check. We were in and out within one hour.

The place got very noisy, with its hardwood floors and brick walls.

I highly recommend Over Easy!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Steve E
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Cheescake Pancakes, need I say more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I ordered the strawberry pancakes with cheesecake chunks. They have a small outdoor patio on the downtown strip. The staff was very nice.

Visited July 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Breakfast Fit for a King”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Best biscuits, heuvos ranchos, eggs cooked to perfection. Very popular place - either go early or be prepared to wait. Blood Mary bar is superb.

• Visited July 2014