“Best Breakfast Ever” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Breakfast Ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This place can;t be beat - if you have to wait it is worth it. Great bloodymary bar. Never had anything not good! Management and staff are awesome and very accommodating. Great food and presentation - you won't leave hungry and you'll we back. Almost don't want to tell people about it because it makes the wait longer. Whatever it takes don't miss this one!

Visited March 2013

Mequon, Wisconsin
“Incredibly delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My daughter and I had a fabulous breakfast at Over Easy before she dropped me off at the airport. The hostess was genuinely warm and gracious. Excellent service and awesome food. The sausage and biscuits are not to be missed. The special, apple pie pancakes , were over-the-top delicious! Wish Over Easy was in my hometown. Highly recommend.
What I liked least was I didn't get an opportunity to try the Bloody Mary bar. I don't like to drink before I fly and travel all day.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Music still a bit loud, but the food is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Three of us met at Over Easy for breakfast yesterday, and we noted that the three egg dish was very good, as were the bisquits and gravy. I tried the quinoa with coconut milk, walnuts and fresh berries. That dish is quite different, and a nice alternative to oatmeal. Their coffee is excellent. Would definitely go again. Menu is nicely varied, so plenty more to try next time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Love this breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We ate here three different mornings for breakfast. Fresh, local food served by a delightful staff. Enjoyed the breakfast quinoa with fresh fruit while my son loved their creative pancakes- smores and strawberry cheesecake. I was so tempted to try their morning margarita with fresh orange and lime juice!

Visited March 2013
Colorado Springs
“It really is the Snooze of Colorado Springs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I love Snooze. I gladly wait over an hour to eat there every time we go to Denver. This place is darn close to Snooze but is in the Springs and has a much shorter wait. We waited about 20 minutes. The Bloody Mary bar is fantastic. Breakfast tacos were just like Snooze. Breakfast burrito was awesome. Chocolate chip pancake was also great. Eat here as soon as you can. I will go back over and over again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere