“Great little place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of PB & Jellies

PB & Jellies
1710 Briargate Blvd, In the Chapel Hills Mall Food Court, Colorado Springs, CO 80920
(719)465-2686
Dining options: Lunch
Kansas City, Kansas
“Great little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is the cutest little place! It was a mom and daughter working, and they were both extremely sweet. They have a ton of creative options and I wish I could have tried them all! I just got a grilled pbj and my boyfriend got the goldfish cracker one. The peanut butters are delicious! If you are looking for a good lunch spot, this is it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Spring, Texas, United States
“Great idea for restaurant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Ate here when on vac in CO. Just happened upon this when passing by and decided to stop for lunch. Was a great change from heavy food when on vac. Sandwiches and variety of pb&j and other sandwiches was great. Cute restaurant , good service and food. We wanted a cupcake after lunch but we were too full! Homemade cupcakes looked good. Wish we had these restaurants locally.

Carrier Mills, Illinois, United States
“Tasty Peanut Butter, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We sampled several flavors of peanut butter, and they were all good! The "Oh my gosh" was the best! It was butterscotch and toffee flavored. My husband and I both got hotdogs and then split a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The hot dogs were made with all beef and came with a pickle and chips. The pb&j came with chips also. We got it grilled and it was delicious! The staff was very friendly and very helpful! Wish I lived closer! We would definitely come here more often. Very reasonable prices also. We bough seven jars of peanut butter to take home with us! Definitely worth the trip!

“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This place makes me think of PB&J in a whole new way. The grilled young Elvis sandwich was awesome. Their house made peanut butters and jellies were so much better than the mass produced varieties. You have to give this a try - especially the oh my gosh peanut butter.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“PB&J....what's not to like.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Being an avid PB&J fan had to stop by here to try it out. I ordered three half sandwiches. The peanut butter is made fresh on site it's a consistency between smooth and chunky. Overall very good. We expected PB&J's and was not disappointed. I would suggest sampling the peanut butter favors before you just pick one.

• Visited May 2014