“Hotel accomodation” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 105 hotels in Colorado Springs
Troy, United States
“Hotel accomodation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nice and clean home, away from home. It is worth the extended stay. The proximity to the airport is a huge plus. The manager's reception in the evening was very exceptional. Though, there is room for improvement with more varieties in the menu. I usually look forward to going back to my room after a long day work. The staff were very warm and engaging to the guest. I will recommend this hotel to my collegues who will travel to fort Carson area in furure.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
I hope your day is as good as you've helped to make mine after reading your great review of our hotel. I know that all of our guests have wonderful choices when searching for a hotel. Thank you for choosing us. These reviews are very important to us. I thank you for your time and your consideration.

127 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Pueblo, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Traveled through snow storm to arrive in the evening the front desk staff seemed put out of our late arrival, after checking in requested shuttle service to airport for early flight was told the service started at 10am, desk clerk stated that the start time was on the web site, we looked and it was not. her reply was we can call you a cab but you will have to pay for it. Room was less than par, the carpet was stained and look dirty, made us feel uncomfortable. Our overall experience is i will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
I would like to take a moment of your time to apologize regarding our shuttle service hours and how one of our team memebers responded to you. I am confused by their resoponse being that our front desk staff members have been with us for at least 18 months or longer. Our shuttle times are from 7am - 9pm daily. It is listed on the website under hotel amenites and services so I can't even imagine why someone would offer you that information. i will research it here and speak with our team. I am sorry to hear that you won't be joining us again. Our goal is that our guests feel comfortable and happy when they join us. Again I am very sorry.

Alexandria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great stay, good service, room was clean and comfortable. Will stay again. Breakfast and Dinner made available is good value, adding to quality of food will only make this better. Internet provided worked well with no problems. Kitchen in room was clean and provided in the room provides lots of flexibility.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the wonderful review you sent regarding your recent stay in our hotel. We take these review comments seriously. These reviews tell us what is going well and also which ares we might have to make changes in our processes. I would like to thank you for your time and your business. I hope your day is great.

Arvada, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Love this place - it's a little further south but near the airport. The value is great - if you stay Monday through Thursday there is a free evening reception, and breakfast is included. Nice modest pool, and fitness center is small, but the rooms are comfy, and spacious, and the beds even more so.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for your time and very nice comments regarding your recent stay in our hotel. We know there are several fine brands for our guests to choose from when making hotel selections in Colorado Springs. I appreciate the fact that you chose us and were comfortable and happy. I hope your day is wonderful and thank again.

Middleburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Very Clean and Pet Friendly Hotel, the staff was incredible and the location by the airport was very close to a lot of shops, dining, and recreational activities. Even though the hotel is by the airport, I never heard a single aircraft land or takeoff. I've had nothing but the best experiences at Homewood Suites. I’ll definitely be recommending this Hilton hotel chain for a long time.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I hope your day is as good as you've helped to make mine. Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding our hotel during your recent stay with us. Our guests comments are important to us. I appreicate the fact that you took time out of your day to send this review it really matters. Thanks again.

Saint Petersburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Overall, I was impressed by the accommodations. The manager’s reception in the evenings during the week was very nice and the quality of the food and beverages was surprisingly good. The rooms were very well furnished and well insulated. I can’t remember hearing anyone around me during my entire stay. I was almost as if I was the only one staying at the hotel. If it wasn’t for seeing many people at the morning complimentary hot breakfast, I would have thought I was the only one there. The only disappointing thing about my stay was that the hotel is isolated from restaurants and shopping. Since I was dependent on others for transportation, this was an issue, but to no fault of the hotel. The staff was very accommodating in every way. I will definitely return again (this time with my own transportation).

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I was reading the review that you returned. Thank you so much for comments regarding your recent stay with us. These reviews help us gauge how well we are meeting our guests needs. I hope your day is wonderful and again thank you for your business.

Debbie k.
Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The Hotel Staff were "Awesome". The breakfast and the evening Manager's Special were fantastic. Friday mornings included biscuits, sausage, eggs, fruit, juice and gravy. The wait staff were very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review of our hotel. I know how busy life is with family and work. I appreciate your time and your comments regarding our hotel. I hope your day is wonderful and thanks again.

Respectfully,

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!