“Ft. Carson Business” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Middleburg, United States
“Ft. Carson Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Very Clean and Pet Friendly Hotel, the staff was incredible and the location by the airport was very close to a lot of shops, dining, and recreational activities. Even though the hotel is by the airport, I never heard a single aircraft land or takeoff. I've had nothing but the best experiences at Homewood Suites. I’ll definitely be recommending this Hilton hotel chain for a long time.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
I hope your day is as good as you've helped to make mine. Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding our hotel during your recent stay with us. Our guests comments are important to us. I appreicate the fact that you took time out of your day to send this review it really matters. Thanks again.

Debbie K.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Saint Petersburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Overall, I was impressed by the accommodations. The manager’s reception in the evenings during the week was very nice and the quality of the food and beverages was surprisingly good. The rooms were very well furnished and well insulated. I can’t remember hearing anyone around me during my entire stay. I was almost as if I was the only one staying at the hotel. If it wasn’t for seeing many people at the morning complimentary hot breakfast, I would have thought I was the only one there. The only disappointing thing about my stay was that the hotel is isolated from restaurants and shopping. Since I was dependent on others for transportation, this was an issue, but to no fault of the hotel. The staff was very accommodating in every way. I will definitely return again (this time with my own transportation).

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I was reading the review that you returned. Thank you so much for comments regarding your recent stay with us. These reviews help us gauge how well we are meeting our guests needs. I hope your day is wonderful and again thank you for your business.

Debbie k.
Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The Hotel Staff were "Awesome". The breakfast and the evening Manager's Special were fantastic. Friday mornings included biscuits, sausage, eggs, fruit, juice and gravy. The wait staff were very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review of our hotel. I know how busy life is with family and work. I appreciate your time and your comments regarding our hotel. I hope your day is wonderful and thanks again.

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is an excellent Hotel. It meets my needs for both business and family travel. The hotel is very close to the Colorado Springs Airport and also close to my business meetings, multiple fast food and casual dining options, as well as entertainment such as movie theaters. Homewood Suites is my Number 1 place to stay in Colorado Springs.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
I know when you travel to Colorado Springs you have many good choices for hotels. I am so happy to hear that your choice is the Homewood.CS Airport. We try very hard to make our guests feel comfortable and safe. I want you to know how important these reviews are to us and to our continuting success. I hope your day is blessed and I thank you for your time.

Colorado Springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Staff was very professional and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was full of options and complimentary dinner also included beer and wine. The room was very nice and unlike many hotels, I was never aware of my neighbors (no sound through the walls). Very clean inside and out. Free WIFI was nice, but was slow during high peak usage. Overall, I was not disappointed in my stay and this Homewood Suites upheld the standards you come to expect from a Hilton Hotel. The Hotel is located close to the airport, however; it is a bit out of the way if you are planning activities in the Northern end of town.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I wanted to take a moment of your time to thank you for this wonderful review and your business. Many of our future guests look to Trip Adviser for information from guests who have already joined us in the past. When they read these reviews they gain some insight as what to expect during their visit to our property. I hope your day is great and thanks for your time.

Debbie K
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I visit Peterson AFB often and I have been a diamond member of the Hilton family for years so I stay at the Hilton hotels. I have tried other Hilton family hotels in the area but this Homewood Suites is the most convenient one. Debbie the GM is an excellent host and always very pleasant to visit with. She has gone out of her way to help me on several occasions whether I couldn't find room within per diem or giving a ride to the airport in her own private car. They have run out of food sometimes before but heck I can loose a little weight anyway. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
I want to take a moment to thank you for your time and this wonderful review of our hotel. These reviews really matter to us. I know that your free time is short. I can't thank you enough for taking a few precious minutes to let other people know that your experience with us was comfortable. Most everything is done on line now. When travelers are looking for hotel suites they depend on past travelers to tell them what they can expect from us. Thanks again for your business and you candor.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We have stayed at this property on several occasions when visiting family in the area. Or son and his fiancé stayed for a week when they first moved to the area. The hotel is in a great location and provides easy access to all parts of the city. Staff is friendly, courteous and goes out of their way to make your stay special. Meals are super and accommodations first rate. We were upgraded to a 2 BR nit and it is awesome. Definitely recommend it to you and plan to stay whenever we return to the area.

Room Tip: Top floor views are super.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to send in this review for our hotel. When you are kind enough to send in this kind of heart felt review it helps other travelers get a feel for what they can expect their stay with us to be as well. I know you're busy. I hope your day is as good as you've helped to make mine. These reviews are so important to our continuing success.

Thanks again and have a Blessed day.
Debbie K

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!