“Probably best value for Honor Members” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points-2X Fun Rewards
Ranked #19 of 105 hotels in Colorado Springs
Lago Vista, Texas
“Probably best value for Honor Members”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Not a lot of hotels in this area, The Garden Inn nearby may be a little better if you desire amenities over value the meals are average but decently prepared, standard fare as most free breakfast and lite dinners go. Hilton needs to change either supplier of eggs potion or how its prepared, my only real complaint was allowing the coffee and other breakfast items to run out but usually were filled as soon as told they were out.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. These reviews are very important to us in the respect that they give us an indication as to what we are doing well and areas that there are concerns for us to address. We work with a major purveyor who supplies our eggs for breakfast. I am sorry to hear that egg selection wasn't to your liking. I haven't had that comment before but if you feel that way I'm sure other guests do as well. I'll talk to our sales rep to see what's possible. We are blessed with being busy most of the year. Last week for example we were feeding 170+ adults and children for breakfast and dinner. I'm sory that you had to wait for items to be replenished. Again thank you for your candor and your business.

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Palm Bay, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Best hotel in the Colorado Springs area. The manager's reception is a great time-saver when on business. No need to wait in lines at the restaurant for dinner. Excellent food with healthy choices. Clean rooms and very friendly and professional staff.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
I have to share with you how important your feedback is to us and to other guests looking at our hotel for their lodging needs. The internet is part of our daily lives wether we embrace it or not. Future guests look at these reviews for guidance. This review lets them know about your experience and gives them some idea of what they can expect from our staff and property in general. I can't thank you enough for your time and your candor. I hope your day is blessed.with something as kind as you've blessed us with this glowing review.

Oviedo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This was my second stay at this particular hotel. The staff is super-friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. Although this location isn't as close to many restaurants like other hotels, this place offers dinner as a part of your stay...or you could drive about 5-10 min for other food choices. I recommend this place and will stay here again the next time I travel here. The staff did something for me this last trip that cemented my loyalty. Thank you!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
When traveling to Colorado Springs you have a large selection of choices for lodging. I am so happy that you chose our hotel. On a daily basis we work hard to make our guests feel comfortable,safe and happy. I want to take a moment to thank you for this wonderful review and for your business. I hope your day is blessed. We'll look forward to seeing you the next time you travel to Colorado Springs.

Baton Rouge, LA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I travel a lot. This is my favorite hotel anywhere! Always SUPERB! They are a model of customer service for any business. Every employee is gracious and friendly: front desk, kitchen, house attendants, maintenance - and management. whomever you deal with you will be impressed!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Times as they are many times we don't think something like a review on Trip Adviser would make much difference. I am here to tell you that it surely does to us. I can't thank you enough for this review and your loylaty to our hotel. These reviews give us the indicators that we need to know if we are meeting or exceeding our guests expectations when they choose to stay in our hotel. I hope your day is blessed in the same way mine was after reading this review.

Maricopa, AZ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

The accommodations at this Homewood Suites lived up to our high expectations (based on stays at other Suites) but the staff was really great!! From check in to check out, they were friendly and helpful! We will stay here again when were return to the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
I would like to take a moment to thank you for being so loyal to our brand. I know that you have so many good choices when looking for hotel accomodations. We want you to be happy and safe in our hotels. Your free time now a days I'm sure is so limited with normal family obligations that we are grateful for the consideration you gave us by filling out this wonderful.review. I hope your New Year is blessed with great things.

Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Homewood Suites-Colorado Springs Airport location is an exceptional property. It's all you expect at a Homewood Suites, and more. Staff is outstanding, accommodations never fail to meet expectation, and breakfast & manager's receptions are top notch!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
I would like to say thanks for this wonderful and heart felt review of our hotel and staff. These days we investigate on the internet when we are going somewhere to find out about other peoples experiences. This kind of review helps give guests a sense of how their stay with us might be. I thank you for your time and your candor. I hope this year brings you all of the wonderful things life has to offer.

Decatur, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We have stayed here three times before with excellent experience, so far. The rooms are very quiet, not even the neighbor's plumbing sounds. Our last room was a VERY spacious suite. It may have been a special ACCESS room and we plan to request it again. The staff is very accommodating and seemed to go the extra mile with any request we had. Breakfast was always fresh with plenty of options, including Belgium waffles with strawberry topping; if only my Doc would allow to indulge... CLOSE TO THE Colorado Springs Airport!! It was -5 degrees when we flew in that afternoon. Only had to drive a couple of miles to the hotel. Fond memories, indeed.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
During the Holiday Season we don't have much extra time with shopping, work schedules and family time. I want to thank you for taking some of those precious unassigned minutes to fill out this wonderful survey for us. These surveys are so important to us. They give us a good idea of how well we are meeting or exceeding our guests expectations. I hope your Holiday Season is all you hope it will be. We will look for you some time in 2014 when your travel plans bring you back to Colorado Springs.

Debbie K.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!