You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport to your Saves list
Ranked #17 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Cookville, United States
“Vacatoin”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Overall the stay was not bad. The issue were mainly with the dinner having no taste and weird combinatoin.Room overall were alright just small compared to other propteries. Stay in one in Amarillo bigger rooms , cookies for the kids, great dinner.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
In this day and age when time is so valuable with family and work I think it's wonderful that you took the time to fill our two reviews for our hotel from the same family. I know that your intention is only to assist us to get better in areas that we have challenges. We thank you for your consideration of our property. I hope your day is great.

Debbie K.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Cookville, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We have stayed at many Hilton Properties and are well versed in what to expect. When we arrived our reservation was not what was booked on-line, however, we were switched to another room and we thought all would be well. When we got to our room, we had one remote for 2 televisions. When asking the front desk for a remote we were told that we would need to wait until the next day to get one. We ran into the manager in the hallway and she asked us if everything was OK and we told her we didn't have a remote, but could survive until the next day. Somehow she found a remote for us. Then, we needed an extra blanket. They had a shift change and when we asked for the blanket, we were told we didn't need one. OK. When we told her we did, in fact, need an extra blanket she wasn't too happy to go get one, but finally relented and got the blanket. Our room was cleaned correctly one day out of 4. Whomever did it that day did it right and it was really noticeable. I intentionally left a piece of "trash" on the floor in the bedroom that was never vacuumed or picked up the entire time we were there. Basic amenities were hard to come by or we were politely told they didn't have them (though the Homewood we are currently in has all the basics available). Dinner really was edible, though not a lot was offered and all meals seemed to be bagged or premade. The current Homewood we are in offered chicken in a red wine sauce for dinner. BIG difference to a chili dog. I will say the hotel itself appeared clean. One employee, the night auditor, was extremely nice, friendly, and helpful. We intentionally waited until midnight to speak to anyone. All the other desk employees acted as if we were an inconvenience, were busy eating snacks from the sweet shop, and couldn't even be bothered to put out cookies or do anything to make a diamond status customer feel welcome. For a corporate hotel, this is probably fine. There is no noise from the airport and it is very centrally located to the airport.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review for us. I was reading your comments and I wish I had known that there was some kind of challenge you were experiencing with cleanliness or having items restocked. I would have taken care of that for you with in minutes. I do remember one of our guests had a request for another remote and the reason why one wasn't available right away is our agent thought the new remotes had to say Direct TV because of the recent change. These are universals so I had one taken to that guest's suite as soon as we realized the mistake. I am sorry for the challenges you faced we value all of our guests and I am happy to hear that your new hotel is comfortable for you. Thank you for your time and your business

Debbie Karrer
Killeen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My trip was a long term trip from July to October. The staff always made me feel comfortable. My wife joined me during my trip and brought the family zoo. This is normally a problem, but not on this property. The rooms are clean, and there is no evidence of prior pet stays.

Located near the base of the Rockies, a beautiful view is just outside your window.

When I return to Colorado Springs, this hotel will always be my first choice!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for this glowing review and your business. There are so many excellent choices in Colorado Springs when looking for suitable accomodations,. I am happy to hear that you have in the past and will continue to stay with us moving forward. That is our goal. We hope that our guests are happy and most importantly comfortable when their travels bring them to stay in our hotel. I hope your day is great. Thanks for your time and you comments.

Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Beautiful Hotel with a perfect view of the mountains in Colorado Springs! All Staff Members went out of their way to accomodate our visit and "share our excitement of seeing our Son return from Deployment" and "seeing our grandbaby" for the very first time!! Delicious breakfast and very clean rooms made our visit perfect! We will be back agian!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
I would like to take a moment of your time to thank you for this wonderful review of our hotel. On a daily basis we try very hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and pleased with our property and our staff members. These reviews help us gauge our levels of performance. The reiviews tell us that our guest's experience with us is either great or share with us areas that have challenges. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon. Please thank your son and daughter in law for us for their service to our Country. We hope to see you and your family again in the near future.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

It's a very nice hotel in a lot of ways. It's clean, and for being near an airport, it's quiet. Clientele is varied but mostly looks like contractors and laborers. Food is better than average. The suites are tiny as one commented, two chairs don't fit under the table and .. well, suffice it to say it's fine for one adult, but would be really tight for a couple. There isn't much nearby in the way of restaurants or entertainment. All in all, it's ok, but it won't be my first choice (or second) when traveling to the Springs.

Room Tip: King one bedroom suite is as good as it gets I guess, but they are small.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Debbie K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for your time and your comments regarding our hotel. We do have 1 bedroom with two queens and two bedroom two bath suites if you would be more comfortable with a larger space. I'm sorry to hear we won't be your choice when you travel to Colorado Springs. I hope that the hotel you choose provides all of the comfort you are looking for. Have a wonderful day..

Wichita, KS, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Best accommodation value I've found in Colorado Springs, CO area. Highly recommend! Excellent, helpful, friendly staff, never had a situation they couldn't assist satisfactorily. Rooms are clean, beds are extremely comfortable.....I usually don't sleep well away from home, but have no problems here. Internet access flawless, Manager's evening reception and morning breakfast are consistently enjoyable and appreciated.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for this outstanding review. I can't thank you enough for all of your very kind comments regarding our hotel and our staff. We work hard to make our guest's experience everything they expect it will be. I hope your day is as good as you've helped to make mine.

Yardley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I liked the hotel and will stay again in the future. I am tied between Homewood Suites and Springhill Suites. But, I will choose Homewood over the other, similarly priced hotels. The dinner and reception are very nice touches.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review of our hotel. I know that you are very busy and probably you have very little spare time for things outside work and family. These reviews are so important to us that I really appreicate your time to let us and other viewers know about your recent exoperience with us. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie K.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!