“Great place to sleep” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 105 hotels in Colorado Springs
carmel, United States
“Great place to sleep”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Excellent beds, very quiet rooms and good location. Breakfast ok, but variety limited, business chairs in rooms not up to standard, free Internet very good. Could use larger sign directly folks where to turn into property, hard to see when you make the turn onto the main road in front of hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to fill out this review. We are in the process as we speak to replace the guest room desk chairs. We have been trying to expidite this as soon as possible. Hopefully this will all be done in the very near future. I appreciate your candor and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Respectfully,
Debbie K.

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

If you just need a place to sleep this will work. If you're looking for any extras this is not the place to be. The guy that checked me in had no personality at all. It was like he was a robot or I wasn't there. As a Hilton Diamond member I expected more, but got less. I'll go somewhere else if I'm ever in this area again

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
I would like to take a moment of your time to say I am truly sorry for the misconception that your business doesn't matter to us. We've been open ten years now and in that time one of our most valued accomplishments is developing guest loyalty. In reading your comments we missed the mark with your recent stay. I respect the fact that our guest spend a lot of their time on the road and away from their families. I am sorry that we didn't covey to you properly how important you really are.
columbus, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Can't beat the stay for the money. As long as you are ok with firm mattresses, this is a great place to stay for business or pleasure. My only real knock against it is the overpriced on demand movies and the limited television channels. I couldn't even watch a local baseball game, WTF?

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for this review and your time. I am sorry that you felt that the on demand prices were too high. Those prices are put in place by our supplier. It isn't anything that is dictated by the hotel. Again I thank you for your time and this review. I hope your day is wonderful.
Colordao Spgs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very nice, clean and comfortable. I like the breakfast and the fact that they provide evening amenities athat the hotel is close to the colorado Springs airport. Hotel offer shuttle service, but not until 6am. that"s the only downside because I needed to be at the airport before 6. Other that, I have no complaints

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I know that time is a very precious commodity these days. These reviews are very important to us both in helping to commend our staff with praise or know where we have issues to address as well. I would like to thank you for taking your time to send this review. It really does matter. I hope your day is wonderful.
The Woodlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was extremely pleased with the accomodations starting from the front desk to the rest of the staff. It is always a pleasure to be welcomed by all members of the hotel staff, housekeeping maintenance including kitchen.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I want to say thanks for your time regarding this review. It is great to hear that you were comfortable during your stay with us. We try very hard to offer quality accommodations and service. These reviews let us know that we are on the right track. Thanks again for your time and we hope to see you the next time you travel to Colorado Springs
Bel Air, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Homewood Suites has everything a business traveler needs. The rooms were clean and quite. The breakfast was excellent every morning. If there was an item of food or anything for that matter that was running low the staff would gladly get more for you. The front desk personnel were very helpful day and night.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this review for our hotel. The feed back from our guests weather it be wonderful like this review or not so kind helps us to confirm our strengths or take a serious approach to issues our guests have experienced. Thanks again and we'll look for you the next time you travel to Colorado Springs.
West Jordan, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

There isn't much to say about this Hotel, I only stayed there to sleep otherwise I was out touring the city with friends. The rooms are clean and well kept. The breakfast is incredible, however the cleaning staff working the kitchen are rude. The breakfast was still to be open until 10 AM and the woman rudely asked me if I was done because they were closing. (It was 9:20 on a weekday) I'm sure miss "Dukeheart" who has changed her name at least twice on her review responses will come on and say she was there and nothing like that happened but the only other staff around was a woman at the front desk who was not in range of hearing. So Virginia, or Jenna, who ever you are I am telling you right now that you need to stop responding to these like you're there for every situation because obviously you have something to hide considering you use a different first name every time you respond. Some of your Staff is rude and stand-offish, period. It was an average stay, with rude staff members. I will find another place to stay next time for that reason alone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Debbie K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Good afternnon Sir,

I would like to apologize that you felt that our staff members were rude to you. I read the comments that you sent that said you won't be joining us again. I wish that you might reconsider. Jenna wasn't giving you two different names. Her legal name is Virginia. Her nick name for lack of a better phrase is Jenna. If you decide that you might try coming back to the hotel please ask for me personally so I can make your reservations. If not I hope all of your future travels are wonderful and worry free.

Respectfully,
Debbie K.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!