“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 105 hotels in Colorado Springs
The Woodlands
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was extremely pleased with the accomodations starting from the front desk to the rest of the staff. It is always a pleasure to be welcomed by all members of the hotel staff, housekeeping maintenance including kitchen.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Debbie K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
I want to say thanks for your time regarding this review. It is great to hear that you were comfortable during your stay with us. We try very hard to offer quality accommodations and service. These reviews let us know that we are on the right track. Thanks again for your time and we hope to see you the next time you travel to Colorado Springs

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bel Air, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Homewood Suites has everything a business traveler needs. The rooms were clean and quite. The breakfast was excellent every morning. If there was an item of food or anything for that matter that was running low the staff would gladly get more for you. The front desk personnel were very helpful day and night.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this review for our hotel. The feed back from our guests weather it be wonderful like this review or not so kind helps us to confirm our strengths or take a serious approach to issues our guests have experienced. Thanks again and we'll look for you the next time you travel to Colorado Springs.
West Jordan, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

There isn't much to say about this Hotel, I only stayed there to sleep otherwise I was out touring the city with friends. The rooms are clean and well kept. The breakfast is incredible, however the cleaning staff working the kitchen are rude. The breakfast was still to be open until 10 AM and the woman rudely asked me if I was done because they were closing. (It was 9:20 on a weekday) I'm sure miss "Dukeheart" who has changed her name at least twice on her review responses will come on and say she was there and nothing like that happened but the only other staff around was a woman at the front desk who was not in range of hearing. So Virginia, or Jenna, who ever you are I am telling you right now that you need to stop responding to these like you're there for every situation because obviously you have something to hide considering you use a different first name every time you respond. Some of your Staff is rude and stand-offish, period. It was an average stay, with rude staff members. I will find another place to stay next time for that reason alone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Debbie K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Good afternnon Sir,

I would like to apologize that you felt that our staff members were rude to you. I read the comments that you sent that said you won't be joining us again. I wish that you might reconsider. Jenna wasn't giving you two different names. Her legal name is Virginia. Her nick name for lack of a better phrase is Jenna. If you decide that you might try coming back to the hotel please ask for me personally so I can make your reservations. If not I hope all of your future travels are wonderful and worry free.

Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stayed here on business. Usually I prefer Marriott (Residence Inn) but was with a group. What you would expect, hot breakfast with eggs etc. Beer and wine in pm with a cafeteria style meal. Bed was comfortable, room was quiet even though it was very close to airport, and parking was good. No food joints nearby, you need to go north about two or three miles on Powell before you come to anything.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your time and comments in this review. I appreciate your candor and thank you for choosing us for your recent hotel stay. I hope your day is great and that you'll keep us in mind when you travel back to Colorado Springs,

Marietta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had an early flight and wanted to stay close to the airport and this property was about 1 mile away. The hotel was clean and quiet and the staff was courteous and professional. The cookies were a bonus! Liz M., Atlanta, GA.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We know that you always have a choice when looking for hotel accomodations. We appreciate your business and hope that we'll see you the next time your travels bring you to Colorado Springs.

Debbie K
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was here for 2 weeks. Good breakfast, and supper. The pool was ok, fitness center was busy in mornings. I did enjoy my suite with its full size refridgerator. My only complaint was that although there were 3 routers for internet, I could never stay connected.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to stay connected in your guest suite. We are in the process of moving to Stay Connected which is Hilton's internet program. We feel that once this process is complete a fair amount of these issues will no longer be present. Again I would like to thank you for your time and your business.

Dayton, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stange thing happened while here - one of the managers asked me and my collegues to leave the common area prior to the evening dinner. She didn't seem to like that we had sat down at a table to wait for dinner to start and get some work done on our computers. It was one of the rudest ways I've been approached at a Hilton property in a very long time. And for this reason I won't come back here. Which is sad because the food at manager's reception was among the best of the Homewood's I've stayed.

Property is well maintained, but with some unusual things: huge electrical breaker panel in middle of bedroom, not a single finish matched (brass, chrome, brushed & antiqued bronze fixtures all in one room), and edged of wood furniture had finish worn off. Was very clean none-the-less. Had a few upgrades like granite counters.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
COSHW, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thanks so much for writing this review. I’m so glad that I have the opportunity to respond. In regards to your statement about the manager approaching you in a rude way to leave the lodge area where dinner was only moments away from being served; I was watching and listening as the manager politely requested that you remove all your computer equipment and graciously offered you complimentary use of the meeting space to work on your computers. In my experience this is certainly not rudeness.
I wish you the best in future travels.
Kind regards,
Virginia Dukehart

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!