“Consistent top performer” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy

You added Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy to your Saves list
Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy
Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
“Consistent top performer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I've been coming here, for business and pleasure, for the last four years. Through two managers and many changes of staff. There is a culture of excellence. All the staff, from the managers to kitchen staff (who are always prepared for my every silly request) are top-notch. If you're in the northern Colorado Springs area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Allen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I had an overnight stay last night at the Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy location. My room was very cozy and came equipped with a full sized refrigerator, stove, microwave, sofa, recliner and desk, which was very handy as I was visiting Colorado Springs on business. The room was also SPOTLESS! It had to have been the absolute cleanest hotel room I have ever stayed in. I enjoyed my overnight stay and would not hesitate to come back again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Kudo's to Amanda at the reservation desk. I was talking with a friend about my room being warm. Amanda came over to me and asked my room number and said she would have someone check it out. The next morning when I came down stairs, Amanda asked me if my room was better. I was stunned. Not only had Amanda went out of her way to make my stay comfortable, but remembering me the next day blew my socks off.

Way to go Amanda!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Irondequoit, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

After driving 3/4 of the way across the country we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The breakfast buffet was very good (waffle maker!), room was spacious and well appointed, and the staff very personable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Rogers, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The staff was great. From checking in and making sure we had everything including a rollaway. Breakfast in the morning was great. For four of us that alone had to save us over fifty bucks by not going to bkfst and lunch. I would stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Vero Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

This hotel is near the North Gate of the USAF Academy, just north of Colorado Springs. When we walked into this Residence Inn on a weekend night just before Christmas what a pleasant feeling the reception and dining area gave us. It was decorated for Christmas with the fireplace mantle, every table and the chandelier all nicely adorned. The service was very good and when we went to our room we were greeted with a MILLION DOLLAR VIEW OF THE FRONT RANGE OF THE ROCKIES. We're looking forward to returning on our next trip back to Colorado Springs.

Room Tip: You will want to face West. Pikes Peak and the Rockies are there. Sorry the photo isn't better...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

From the warm greeting we received by the staff out making the hotel festive hanging Christmas lights; to the check in, empoyees stopping in the hallway to say hello; the great housekeeping staff; the managers supper; the hearty breakfast; up to date and fully operational workout equipment and fun swimming pool area this hotel does everything right! I wish more hotels were operated at the level and precision this one is. Many other hotels could learn from what they do to serve customers at this hotel. Very impressive and so nice to feel valued by a hotel. Thanks to all. The bonus-this hotel lets you bring along your dogs (they love having dogs in this hotel, many of us staying there had dogs) and they have lots of open space in and around the hotel for our dogs to get exercise.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with a fireplace! Wow, this was nice! Room was very comfortable for 4 adults and 2 kids. The kitchen is updated, clean and looks as it it is hardly ever used. The bathrooms have a fully vanity with granite countertop and storage drawers (yes!) and the shower has very nice granite as well.

The only bummer (and its just really small) is the pool area does not have a hot tub. After a long day, it would have been very nice to go and relax in a hot tub before bed.

Room Tip: Hotel has 4 floors, we stayed on 4th floor with a view to the south which was excellent. Very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy? Share your experiences!