“Possibly a little intimidating for First Timer” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #404 of 1,224 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Colorado
“Possibly a little intimidating for First Timer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have seen a couple of Which Wich's on our travels, but have never eaten at one. My darling wife suffers from menu indecision, and ordering here was no different. I felt like we were holding up the line while she decided what to order. I zeroed in on the Egg Salad, and only had to check off the extras. My wife had the turkey (no surprise, in fact I could have ordered for her and been pretty close to 100% correct). We finally got the order placed, and waited a few minutes for our food to be up. I made the mistake of ordering the Medium sandwich, when the Small would have been more appropriate. My egg salad was spectacular, and my wife said her turkey was very good. Along with the larger sandwich, I really splurged on a strawberry shake. We definitely would revisit when the opportunity arises.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Sandwiches limited only by your imagination”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I ran into a Which Wich guy on top of Mt Bierstadt 3 years ago, and since then I had been meaning to give one of the locations a try. As a diner who prefers non-chains, it took me this long to finally give it a chance, and so here I was in October.

I took a rather long time to determine how to mark my choices on the paper bag, but there was no hurry even though many of the tables were occupied. We were greeted with a smile when we turned in our paper bags, and soon after paying and seating ourselves, I heard our order called out. I had ordered the roast beef French Dip with au jus, but they forgot my au jus and we immediately told them so. They fixed it on the spot. I was surprised at the size of the au jus container as I was expecting a smaller cup, but this one was the size of a small soup bowl. Great!

My sandwich was very good: the beef tasted fresh and juicy. Really liked the toasted bun and how it all came together even though I threw some random ingredients in there. The au jus was very flavorful and complemented the sandwich perfectly.

The chips, on the other hand, were pretty standard. They tasted just like Boulder Salt & Pepper potato chips. I had been hoping for something made in-house, like Garbanzo's delicious chips, and if these actually are, then I will say they aren't standing out very well and I pretty much wasted money on them.

Anyway, a solid lunch choice and if I'm uninspired by everything else, they will get me to visit again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“New fav sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Such a fun ordering system! Even my four year old daughter are all of her sandwich. We will most definately be coming back frequently!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Better than Subway's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Interesting ordering system which was easy to figure out. Sandwiches put Subway to shame. Much tastier, more interesting options and about the same price.

Visited August 2013
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
“Excellent sammies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a huevos ranchero sandwich and added avocado. The order was completed accurately and quickly. The staff is very happy and high energy. The sandwich tasted great. All the toppings were so fresh!

• Visited June 2013