“Excellent customer service from reception desk and...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were in the springs area for a family reunion. We are faithful users of Trip Advisor and kept reading glowing reviews of this property. We were not disappointed! The hotel is in a beautiful historic building. The artwork throughout the hotel is amazing. We stayed four nights in the junior suite. The staff was friendly and helpful especially the valets and restaurant staff. We enjoyed breakfast each morning in the restaurant which was delicious. A must try the bananas foster french toast! Thank you for a great vacation!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Marmora, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

The Mining Exchange was class hotel. Everything was great. Room was large and comfortable. Staff very helpful and made you feel welcomed. Good location, close to many tourist attractions. Resturant in hotel was very nice. Parking was no problem, we used the valet service. It was very reasonable. Wish we could have stayed there longer. Would love to stay there in the future when visiting Colorado Springs. Michael & Donna

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I personally love older hotels, and this hotel is perfect for the person that loves to take in history! I stayed here for a night because my friend was in town and he got a room here. We had a great night in town and went back to our room and to our surprise the workers there were so nice an helpful. The rooms where super spacious and roomy, service was impeccable and over all we had a very nice stay. Im personally pretty picky about my mattress and I cant sleep on to mussy ones, but our night at the Mining Exchange I cant remember when when I hit the bed and fell sleep meaning the pillows and mattress was just perrrrefct! Thank you!

Room Tip: If your staying here try and ask for a higher level rooms. Its only 4 or 5 stories tall but the high...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I am a Judge from New Orleans, Louisiana who had the absolute pleasure of staying at this wonderfully charming, yet classy hotel while in the Springs to bring my son to college. We stayed in a suite and it was absolutely elegant. Everyone was so friendly, the lobby was very cozy and inviting and our suite was fantastic. I would refer anyone coming to Colorado Springs to stay at this hotel. I felt as though I was staying at a high end New Orleans hotel, which greatly helped with my son's adjustment to being away from home. Further, this is where I plan to stay every time I am in Colorado Springs visiting my son. I especially loved Pete, the bartender. He used to tend bars in New Orleans and his mixology skills definitely showed that. Also, the restaurant is absolutely divine. If you are looking for a New Orleans style meal, at a reasonable price, whether it is for breakfast, lunch or dinner, you will NOT be disappointed!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to The Mining Exchange, a Wyndham Grand Hotel? Share your experiences!