“Room ok Bathroom bad” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #95 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Don't stay here, you will be sorry you did!! This is the nastiest and dirtiest motel I've ever stayed in. I came with a large basketball team and the girls went and checked into their room, I was still in the lobby waiting to get my room info. The girls came back to the lobby right away with a pouch and inside the pouch were used needles that I handed to the manager, who took them and a guy that was standing in the lobby and went right outside the lobby doors that were propped open so we could all hear what she was saying...she yelled at the man that if he wanted to use that is fine but don't leave his paraphernalia in the room because the mom she just checked into that room had one of her girls bring his needles to her!! I should of ran then but being that we were in town for a tournament we had to get to a gym for a game. I had time to go to my room and quickly look around and things appeared to be ok. I noticed the pillows didn't have pillow cases so before we left I asked the manager for some and she said that they would have to find some. I should of looked closer than I did. When I got back at 1 in the morning and looked closer, the comforter had a huge yellow stain on it, there was a nest above the bed of some type of bugs, there was a huge bug of some sort smashed in the bathroom and it's guts all over the wall, and I still didn't have pillow cases. I called to the office and she said that she would get some and call to my room before she was on her way. At 1:30 I still hadn't heard anything so I went down there and I was given fitted sheets to use for pillow cases. One of the rooms that our girls were in had a drunk man walk into it at 3 in the morning, thankfully the coach was in that room and was able to get him out and call the police. This motel is nothing but a drug and prostitue motel. Run and don't stay here..pay the extra money to stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Don't stay here at all!!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I cannot believe this hotel is allowed to stay open. First of all it was filthy. The bedding looked dirty and slept on. The carpet looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in weeks. The wall paper and ceiling were peeling off in multiple places. The smoke alarm was missing. The thermostat cover was missing and there were exposed wires. The shower filled up with water and didn't drain when showering. The bathroom had hair on the floor. The air/heat vents were covered in dirt. We turned on the A/C but no cold air came out. We all had bad sinus headaches in the morning from the dirty air vents. The exterior of the building ceiling over the walkways had major cracks and looked as if it could cave in at any moment. The elevator was so filthy we took the stairs. There was trash bags laying around on the ground in the parking lot. The staff were nice but clearly aren't doing their job. We only stayed there because all hotels in the city were booked. They clearly took advantage of us by charging $100 for a room that should cost more like $20/night. Frankly I'm shocked that the health department and the city of Colorado Springs hadn't shut this health hazard of a hotel down. Disgraceful!!

• Stayed July 2014
Colorado Spring
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

i am richard bluestein. e-mail: rocketman87015@live.com
telephone number:505-291-4487
we arrived and found the room we had reserved and paid fot filthy unmade beds, garbage it had not even been cleaned!
''darla'' the manager there on your circle drive location in colorado springs, told us she ''didn't know'' what happened to the cleaning crew! there was none. and to ''come back'' in a few hours! as there was no other room available! we sis so and the carpet was filthy the beds had sheets not fitter to the bed! and the pillows and sheets smelled bad and were dirty!
darla said the pool was ''heated'' it was freezing and old and unusable. my family could not even sleep well! and we of course left the next morning. other hoteld we investigated knew about the bad reputation of your super 8 on circle street as well! also i lost a radio and the manager was unhelpful and ignored me while i returned and waited patiently 30 minutes, apx. for her to help me by calling the cleaning lady and room occupants. the night manager, ''sam'' told me today my radio was never turned in! However, i left it on or next to the bed... And, she actually said the cleaning lady would ''not be in at all'' yesterday the 26'th of june! no wonder the rooms are so dirty! And someone took my radio as there is no other possibility. without a doubt,----
i believe we are entitled to some sort of compensation for the misery inflicted upon us this night of june 24'th!2014.
this was the single worst motel expetience of our lives! and we travel regularly and have used other super 8 motels, before without problems...
this one and the unprofesional manager who misrepresented dishonestly this property totally, was the worst place i ever saw!
please respond. to my email . thank you
richard bluestein
albuquerque, new mexico

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Colorado Springs/South Circle? Share your experiences!