“I actually paid for this?” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #96 of 107 Hotels in Colorado Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

This is the worse motel that I have ever stayed at. The pillows looked like they had been used. There was a terrible leak coming from the floor upstairs into the bath tub . People were going and coming all night. One lady pounding on doors. I expect to see this motel on an episode of Cops. Shame on you Wyndham

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Wonder Lake, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Walked in and a very polite but busy staff. Knew we were in trouble while walking down the hall which hadn't been vacuumed in years, along with peeling wallpaper, bashed in corners & the smell of mold. Room was ok but no pillowcases, dirty floor, tv was fuzzy, curtains didn't shut and looked as if they would fall off. Mold around shower with evidence of were ceilings. Avoid at all costs!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Decatur, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

28degrees out and we had no heat, no remote, phone didn't work. After my complaint went no where with staff or management I was offered a free stay. 80 dollar waists but lesson learned a need,ask to see and try out the room first.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Colorado Spring
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I checked in and the customer service was good. When I walked into my room I was not impressed at all. Dust bunnies ( a massive amount ) were hanging out of all the vents. The hallways were dirty with trash/wrappers everyday. Doors were constantly slamming and the police were there every single night I was there. I paid to stay there for a week while I was moving and waiting for my new apartment. I request a weekly rate and a room with a microwave & Frig, I only got a room with a frig. The maintenance guy said he would bring me a microwave and never did. I would not go back. I would spend more more for a better experience at a better hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Colorado Springs/South Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Colorado Springs/South Circle

Address: 2850 S Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Location: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #96 of 107 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Colorado Springs/South Circle 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Colorado Springs/South Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Colorado Springs
Super Eight Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs Super Eight
Colorado Springs Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Colorado Springs/South Circle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.