“for the price its a decent” 5 of 5 stars

You added Springs Inn to your Saves list
620 West Colorado Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80905   |
Ranked #86 of 105 hotels in Colorado Springs
Mesquite, Texas
“for the price its a decent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

i went to the springs inn , i had a great experince clean room,great costumer service. the only thing that i didnt like is the room was a joint room ,& the lock on the door was not enough security for me ,other than that a great place.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

8 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

That should have been a clue, but I missed it. We intended to stay for two nights, but left in the morning after not sleeping-the tiny air conditioner could not keep the room cool, and the big gap under the door was not helping the situation. Also, as mentioned in another's review, other people obviously living there were loud hanging out in front of their rooms drinking, they did not guarantee that your belongings would be safe if you left them in the room, and we did not feel safe. Definitely a long-term place for people to stay, as when we were checking in, someone else was asking if they could stay another week....At the time we booked this over the internet, the handful of reviews on their website were positive; they probably wrote them themselves. I should have checked here first! Do not stay here.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I had a bad experience at Springs Inn. I didn't expect luxury, just a basic room. But the room was drafty and the heat struggled to keep up. Its controls corroded. Other maintenance issues with the sink drain and lack of electrical outlets made it a struggle to charge electronics or run a sleep apnea machine. The only outlet available near the bed was a power strip with a frayed cord.
But my biggest complaint was no way to lock the deadbolt from the outside to secure my belongings. I spoke to the desk in person and was told none of the rooms had this feature. And I was made to feel like I was worrying unnecessarily. They did offer to let me leave my valuables in the office, but their hours didn't sync with mine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

interesting place right on the highway, with the swimming pool made on natural spriings interesting place right on the highway, with the swimming pool made on natural spriingsinteresting place right on the highway, with the swimming pool made on natural spriings

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Copenhagen, Denmark
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We stayed here for two nights, but it seemed longer... When we checked in we were greeted by a young girl, who couldn't find our reservation in the system. It took a long time for her to call the manager and they then continued to discuss at length and in chinese, what to do about it. However they were nice and smiled at us and finally found our reservation and got us a room. The room was ok - A bit dark with a dated pink bathroom, but overall it was fine. Our biggest problem was safety. We simply did not feel safe staying here. The location is pretty good - really close to the city center, but it seemed most of the motel was occupied by people living there long term. Now, this is not a problem in itself, but they were hanging out, drinking and smoking right outside our door and window and speaking very loudly at all hours. It was kind of sketchy... Nothing happened though, and the place was pretty cheap - You get what you pay for.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Booked a room at the Springs Inn for a week, costing nearly $400. At first I thought it was going to be a good place to stay because of its location and the outside upkeep. Little did I know that at 3 in the morning, My girlfriend and I would awake covered in bed bugs. So we begin to pack up our things and head down to the office after about half an hour of ringing the doorbell the night caretaker emerges in a very foul mood. We explain what happened and she said she was going to do nothing about it or our refund, but offered to have us escorted off by the police if we were going to cus trouble. horrible
shady bed bug having crooks. I would not recomend staying here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

family relocating to the Springs needed an extended stay close to transportation and entertainment...well I got all I wanted here! Nice layout of room, CLEAN, and friendly staff!...Best of all is the price, about 40% cheaper and you get a pool that's open until 9pm

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Springs Inn? Share your experiences!