“The worst experience ever.” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Colorado Springs
Travel Inn
Save Saved
You added Travel Inn to your Saves list
512 S. Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903   |
Ranked #90 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
“The worst experience ever.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

So my roommate and I decided to go to the springs to go out for the weekend. We stop at the travel inn because it is very close to the club we went to. The guy was nice at first. When we got to the room not only was the tv not working but neither was the AC. We tried to call the front desk but no one answered. I even called off my cell phone and still no answer. When we went to the lobby to inquire about the AC and tv he tells us that the unit is off and we can open a window! I told him that I have thyroid disease so opening a window would do no good,and that's when he flipped. He was extremely rude even told us he wasn't going to give us our money back and we could call the BBB!!! I'm so thankful that I am persistent as I am because we never would have gotten our money back. The guy even called the cops on us because we wanted a refund!!!! Don't ever stay at this hotel.....and yes I will be reporting them as he suggested :-)

• Stayed April 2012

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Naples, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

My sheets had a blood stain in it!!! Management said I put the stain there, Some Russian guy who had no manners!!! This place will never make it, I wish it would close down, the room was hot, the russian made me feel stupid. I hope he gets fired! I will never be staying there again, completely horrible.

Room Tip: I stayed at Howard Johnson, clean quiet, and extremely friendly service, and it was $20 cheaper.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011 via mobile

My experience at the Travel Inn was horrific.The staff was not only rude,they made my husband and i very uncomfortable.The rooms wasnt cleaned properly.The blankets had a horrible smell.The bathroom had hair in the shower on the toilet and behind the door.the towels lookd dirty.It was very hot in June, and the air condioning would not work.We had to wait an hour for the manager to come turn it on.My husband had to talk me into jus staying the rest of the nite but i cudnt wait to leave.

• Stayed June 2011
Boulder, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2010

The staff was very friendly, and the room was comfortable. The only problem was the strong smell of smoke in the non-smoking room. We are not smokers so we are very sensitive to these things. It was hot in there and so we put the A/C on; it made the smell worse and my fiance and I woke up this morning with sore throats and clogged up noses. Our bags and clothes still smell of smoke. My guess is they renovated the rooms to be non-smoking but didn't go far enough to eliminate the smell. It was pretty much just a place to rest your head. We were still tired but couldn't stand not being able to breathe so much this morning that we left as early as possible.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
seattle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2007

Room was very clean and decent for the price. When we arrived there were no cars at about 11 am. We returned about 8-9 pm to a full parking lot with a bunch of people outside there rooms. I was luckily with my boyfriend or would of not been comfortable going into this motel. There was a party in one of the rooms with a lot of teens. We over heard the manager telling someone that they needed to leave. I think people use this motel for short time stays or living. Which is okay but sometimes the cheaper the motel can attract riff raff like at a cheaper apartment.

Stayed June 2007

Been to Travel Inn? Share your experiences!