“Fun and Tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Sanford, Florida
“Fun and Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great service and nice atmosphere. It reminds me of the Olive Garden of Greek food. I also used them for catering and everything was ready on time and done well.

Visited July 2012

64% Recommend
Pueblo, Colorado
“Very Good Greek Food Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

We've been to a good number of Greek restaurants on east and west coasts, and MBFGR is worth visiting, and while not a smaller family run place, Tarpon Springs, FL style, we had enjoyable and delicious meals. Gyros were really good, and served with very tasty feta and tatziki. The saganaki (flaming cheese) also very good. A good variety of menu items, desserts also good, but not authentic. Prices were reasonable for large potions and the waiter we had was attentive and quick.

Visited March 2013
COLORADO SPRINGS
“Great Food, Great Selection, Great Entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you want the most for your money you can't beat MBFGR! From the "flaming cheese" appetizer to the Baklava cheese cake. Wonderful!!! Service was great and the dancing just tops off the evening.

Thank Goodness The Barfaroni Grill moved out. Hated that place. (Macaroni Grill)

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“You will not leave hungry.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I went on a Sunday for lunch. We had a very nice and attentive waitress and she helped us with our meal selection. We started off with the Mezze (4 humus dips with bread). They were all excellent. We both got a salad and more bread (could have made a meal on the humus and bread). My husband got the braised lamb with lemon potatoes and I got lamb skewer. The braised lamb was good but we have had better. The lemon potatoes were excellent. We have never had potatoes like this before. The lamb skewer was better than the braised lamb. We liked the spices on the lamb skewer. It was cooked just the way I asked it to be cooked. It was served with yellow rice which was good too. They give you plenty to eat and we could not eat all the potatoes and rice. (We should have not ordered extra bread.) We were too stuffed to get dessert. We have heard that this is not authentic greek but we liked the food and we will go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

food was good, service quick an dfriendly. nothing over the top but very good and comfortable. will visit again

Visited February 2013