I prepaid $52 including all taxes for nonrefundable, non-changeable reservation a month in advance on Microtel website. I felt that was fair value. My evaluation is this is standard motel; nothing especially good or bad about it; it is average
Lots of cable channels on TV; reasonably wide screen TV; not LCD or plasma but conventional CRT
Room was clean enough
Breakfast was OK. They have waffles you can make yourself but I was sick so did not try them. Otherwise usual continental fare of danish, muffin, orange juice, cereal, bread, etc.
I was sick so checkout clerk was helpful and though not familiar with this area, looked up phone book to find pharmacy nearby and let me checkout an hour late
Check-in clerk’s tag said she was in training. I had specifically requested a room with mountain view when making reservation but she refused, saying I would need to pay extra and upgrade to suite for that. Got a lousy view overlooking motel’s AC unit and looking right into Hampton Inn’s room next door.
Furniture is old and not top quality
TV is positioned in a real weird place above storage cabinet at an angle; looks like it will fall off any minute. Hence, can be viewed only from one of the two beds in the room I got on third [top] floor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colorado Springs only Best Western Plus. This BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites offers a complimentary hot breakfast and free wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites
- Microtel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Colorado Springs