“Family Vacation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7265 Commerce Center Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919 (Formerly Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Colorado Springs)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #34 of 105 hotels in Colorado Springs
Manchester, Tennessee
“Family Vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

The family and I stayed in the Microtel Inn on our vacation to Colorado Springs. Cindy was very pleasant and helpful upon checking us into room 105. The room was clean with an adequate supply of fresh towels, warm bedding, and fluffy pillows. The hotel is within walking distance of several eateries, which was wonderful after being on the road for a full 18 hours prior to arriving. I never mastered the art of setting the heater before bed to not wake in a pool of sweat or my teeth chattering, but I think that was my incompetence of not having a full theromstat to control temperature. The breakfast was your average hotel fare, nothing special but included with the cost of the room. The kids enjoyed the waffles and I loved the apple juice and cherry vanilla yogurt. When it was time to checkout, Cindy was at the front desk again. I really liked Cindy, cheery and very good at her job. My only complaints are the lack of a designated smoking area outside and being put into a pet friendly room aggravated the dickens out of my allergies and left me very congested for the time spent in the room and the first 2 hours after leaving each time. I will stay here again next time I find myself in Colorado Springs, just not on the pet floors.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor if allergic to pet dander.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Matthew W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
juliebern2000,

Thank you so much for leaving a review on Tripadvisor! We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel. I am terribly sorry about the pet designated room aggravating your allergies. We are happy to hear we are still your hotel of choice, still. We hope to see you on your next visit to Colorado Springs, Thank you!

Front Desk Manager,

334 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Holdrege, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Staff was very accomidating-great breakfast-warm pool for the kiddos-great space for family members coming to the hotel to visit us while in town. We've stayed at this hotel previously and with a second great experience, we will stay again. Thx Microtel staff!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Matthew W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Cari0208,

Thank-you so much for staying with us and we appreciate your review on Tripadvisor! We can't wait to see you on your next visit!

Front Desk Manager
Waco, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Nice price and accommodations. Eateries located in walking distance. A short drive to shopping areas and sites. Continental Breakfast was adequate including waffles. The best deal is if booking online. I forgot to check out so I called and it was not a problem.

Room Tip: Top floor has better view and less noice
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank-you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review on Tripadvisor! I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our property and hope to see you again in the future!

Front Desk Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites

Address: 7265 Commerce Center Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919 (Formerly Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Colorado Springs)
Location: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
#18 Romantic Hotel in Colorado Springs
#26 Business Hotel in Colorado Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites 2*
Colorado Springs only Best Western Plus. This BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites offers a complimentary hot breakfast and free wireless Internet. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites
Microtel Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs Microtel
Microtel Hotel Colorado Springs

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.