The family and I stayed in the Microtel Inn on our vacation to Colorado Springs. Cindy was very pleasant and helpful upon checking us into room 105. The room was clean with an adequate supply of fresh towels, warm bedding, and fluffy pillows. The hotel is within walking distance of several eateries, which was wonderful after being on the road for a full 18 hours prior to arriving. I never mastered the art of setting the heater before bed to not wake in a pool of sweat or my teeth chattering, but I think that was my incompetence of not having a full theromstat to control temperature. The breakfast was your average hotel fare, nothing special but included with the cost of the room. The kids enjoyed the waffles and I loved the apple juice and cherry vanilla yogurt. When it was time to checkout, Cindy was at the front desk again. I really liked Cindy, cheery and very good at her job. My only complaints are the lack of a designated smoking area outside and being put into a pet friendly room aggravated the dickens out of my allergies and left me very congested for the time spent in the room and the first 2 hours after leaving each time. I will stay here again next time I find myself in Colorado Springs, just not on the pet floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colorado Springs only Best Western Plus. This BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites offers a complimentary hot breakfast and free wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites
- Microtel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Colorado Springs