“On our first trip the hot tub was broken and the girl at...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7265 Commerce Center Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919 (Formerly Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Colorado Springs)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #12 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
GOLDEN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I love this hotel. It is nice, clean, comfortable, great location within walking distance to a variety of restaurants, nice staff, great continental breakfast all for under 70 bucks. It is really the best kept secret of Colorado Springs. We stay there anytime we have an event in that town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Matthew W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank-you so much for staying with us and we appreciate your review on Tripadvisor! We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the springs!

State College, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This hotel far exceeded my expectations. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Stayed here 17 days and will stay here again. Located close to restaurants, shopping and tourist sights although we were here to visit family. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Pick a mountain view if possible
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Pagosa Springs, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Awesome value for the money, Clean room, nice amenities, friendly staff!! What else can you ask for? Front desk personnel was very friendly and helpful. All of the housecleaning staff were happy and nice, really seemed to be glad to be there.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Santa Fe, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I booked this hotel based on everyone's glowing reviews. Are you kidding me? This is one of the worst hotels I've stayed in...I still feel a little dirty. I'm extremely suspect at all the amazing reviews...here is the review of our stay (note: we had our dog with us, so were in a "pet friendly room"):
1) Front desk (both morning and evening): FAR from friendly...seemed irritated at best
2) Room was dark, icky and I would not say clean by any stretch of the imagination
3) View was a dumpster, behind it was a Hooters
4) One of the queen beds squeaked so loudly even when you placed a shirt on it...so there was NO SLEEP at all
5) Heater and air conditioner had 2 settings: BLAZING HOT and icy cold....no friendly happy medium
6) Breakfast was okay (I've sadly had worse)

Now, I would say you get what you pay for (the place is dirt cheap) but on my way back through, I decided to spend just $10 extra at a different place (still dirt cheap) and got a superb place.

I'm very sorry to say this place is horrible. I don't often say this, but I would never stay there again. The only reason I didn't give it a 1-star is because I didn't see any dead roaches.

I have to totally disagree with all the glowing reviews of this place. Buyer beware.

Room Tip: My tip is not to book the hotel at all.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Matthew W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
First off, thanking you for taking the time to leave us feedback on Tripadvisor. I am very sorry that you seemed to have experienced so many different issues with us during your stay. Unfortunately, it seems that none of these issues were made known to us while you with us, so I wish we would have had a chance to address them with you directly. Although we strive to prevent any issues from ever occurring, occasionally issues may arise and our staff is trained to either fix the issue or move you to another room without the issues (and a better view if available). I would love to speak with you further about your stay. You can call us directly and just ask for the manager. Thank-you!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!