“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7265 Commerce Center Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919 (Formerly Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Colorado Springs)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #14 of 107 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Pagosa Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Awesome value for the money, Clean room, nice amenities, friendly staff!! What else can you ask for? Front desk personnel was very friendly and helpful. All of the housecleaning staff were happy and nice, really seemed to be glad to be there.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Matthew W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank-you so much for staying with us and we appreciate your review on Tripadvisor! We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the springs!

Hunter Winegardner
Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I booked this hotel based on everyone's glowing reviews. Are you kidding me? This is one of the worst hotels I've stayed in...I still feel a little dirty. I'm extremely suspect at all the amazing reviews...here is the review of our stay (note: we had our dog with us, so were in a "pet friendly room"):
1) Front desk (both morning and evening): FAR from friendly...seemed irritated at best
2) Room was dark, icky and I would not say clean by any stretch of the imagination
3) View was a dumpster, behind it was a Hooters
4) One of the queen beds squeaked so loudly even when you placed a shirt on it...so there was NO SLEEP at all
5) Heater and air conditioner had 2 settings: BLAZING HOT and icy cold....no friendly happy medium
6) Breakfast was okay (I've sadly had worse)

Now, I would say you get what you pay for (the place is dirt cheap) but on my way back through, I decided to spend just $10 extra at a different place (still dirt cheap) and got a superb place.

I'm very sorry to say this place is horrible. I don't often say this, but I would never stay there again. The only reason I didn't give it a 1-star is because I didn't see any dead roaches.

I have to totally disagree with all the glowing reviews of this place. Buyer beware.

Room Tip: My tip is not to book the hotel at all.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Matthew W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
First off, thanking you for taking the time to leave us feedback on Tripadvisor. I am very sorry that you seemed to have experienced so many different issues with us during your stay. Unfortunately, it seems that none of these issues were made known to us while you with us, so I wish we would have had a chance to address them with you directly. Although we strive to prevent any issues from ever occurring, occasionally issues may arise and our staff is trained to either fix the issue or move you to another room without the issues (and a better view if available). I would love to speak with you further about your stay. You can call us directly and just ask for the manager. Thank-you!
COLORADO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife ae and I were playing tourist in our own state and I wasn't disappointed in this hotel. Great value, helpful staff, and a good location on the north end of Colorado Springs. When I got our bill I actually smiled; I'm used to paying far more for a room this nice!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple