The price was right; very reasonable in an expensive town. The young person at the desk was friendly but not very knowledgeable. We had two rooms, adjoining as requested. The rooms seemed cramped, the bathrooms and the sink area and counter too small. Most hotels everywhere have updated their TV's to flat screen; not here. The sheets were clean but the blankets scratchy and in need of washing (someone with black hair had slept there before us). The toilets in both rooms backed up, but I do give the staff credit for responding to fix the problem immediately when we called. Our view was the roof of an adjoining building.
While not terrible, our experience here was of a dated and somewhat dingy hotel that needs to upgrade their rooms. If in Colorado Springs again, I would probably pay a little more for a more pleasant room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colorado Springs only Best Western Plus. This BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites offers a complimentary hot breakfast and free wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites
- Microtel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Colorado Springs