“Great price, great staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Crestwood Suites of Colorado Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6210 Corporate Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80919   |
Ranked #56 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Denver, Colorado
“Great price, great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

I travel to colorado springs every few months and I am always very pleased will the cleanliness of the rroms and the great customer service that is provided. I will keep comming back to Crestwood Suites!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

I chose this location to stay while I visited Colorado Springs based on value and good reviews. Even though the reviews were good I was skeptical about the hotel. I was really impressed by its cleanliness and service when I got here. My stay here was a great experience even though it was a short one. The small kitchen area is very helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I travel to Colorado Springs again.

• Stayed September 2010
Longmont
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

The worst hotel to stay in. The staff was down right rude. We checked in, they seemed nice enough. We stayed on the 3rd floor. We got up to the 3rd floor and there were BAGS AND BAGS of garbage outside of each door. The hallways smells were enough to make you want to throw up. We got into our dirty room. There were no towels, no soap or shampoo no nothing. We to the desk on our way out to explore. We asked to have towels and an extra set of blankets for a year olds bed. She said she would get those for us. We got back around 10pm after 7 hours of exploring. Still no towels or blankets or pillows. So i go down and I have to TRACK them down myself. When asked for a pillow and blankets for my son, she rudely told me she had just given the last one to a customer who had JUST checked in. When i had asked for them 7 HOURS ago. I started to get a little erritated. They finally produced towels and a blanket. The service was awful. The front desk was awful. The manager is not much better. When asked for a refund it took 2 WEEKS to get HALF! I worked at several hotels before, you do not run a hotel like this. DO not stay here. Go down the road. They HAVE to be better then this place.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Flushing, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

The bedsheets were clean. However, I was disgusted by finding a dog hair ball on the bath towel. Make sure you check the towel before you dry yourself with it. Other than that, the hotel staff was very helpful and nice; the beds were comfortable, and the price was reasonable.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

Dirty, sleazy, unmanaged with pimps and prostitutes in lobby and outside. I am not kidding - my wife and children were afraid, and there were two pimps/drug dealers outside who were moving prostitutes back and forth from the lobby into cabs; one customer brought his own car and met the prostitute in the lobby. The pimps were occasionally loud and rude to the prostitutes and made come-on statements to my wife. The hotel halls were full of similar people as well as parties of down-and-out looking adults which went on all night. The beds were awful and nothing in the room was clean or nice. The next morning we were awoken by some very rough woman who was banging on the door next to ours for almost five minutes trying to wake up someone inside. There was ONE person on staff for the entire property and she was overwhelmed. I asked her if she knew there was illegal activity going on in her hotel, and she said, "who knows?". I travel constantly and am used to hotels at all star levels, and this is a uniquely awful place. This hotel is a party barn for drug dealers, drug users, prostitutes, and pimps - and it is simply incredible that Priceline or Expedia would either assign it two stars or dare to sell rooms there. If any other reviewer had a good experience there, then they were fortunate - but if I were you, I would not take the chance.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

I recently stayed at the Crestview in Colorado Springs. Very regrettable decision on my part. The keys did not work, the staff was down right rude, the rooms did not get cleaned during the day. Ring in the bathtub. It was terrible.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
St. Louis, MO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2010

This place is an absolute dump. First of all, they either lied or were misinformed about being able to provide a portable crib for our baby - not something you want to hear at 5pm when you had verified all of this two months prior and hoped for smooth sailing.

Then we get to our room and it's disgusting. The floors are filthy and there was visible dirt everywhere. The bathroom smelled like smoke, there were roach droppings on top of the fridge, a spider on the windowsill, very suspicious-looking stains on the chair, the bed and pillows were rock-hard. We could hear lots of sounds from our neighbors and noise in the hallway. It was one of the worst nights of my life and I felt so gross in the morning. The only nice thing I can say is that at least it didn't have bed bugs.

Don't stay here!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Been to Crestwood Suites of Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!