“I would stay again for a quick stay” 3 of 5 stars

Crestwood Suites of Colorado Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6210 Corporate Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80919   |
Ranked #54 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Ord, Nebraska
“I would stay again for a quick stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Really good value. The hotel is not far from the interstate and easy to find. The let us check in about an hour early which was very helpful. The trail in back was nice to run on in the morning. It's a good hotel if your looking for a bed only and place to hold you over for a day or two.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I booked this extended stay suite with a pull out couch for a four day weekend trip for our military duty. The property is located in a good part of the city. Crime rates are relatively low and it is conveniently situated right off the interstate and close to the Air Force Academy. We traveled to both Peterson AFB and Fort Carson, which took between 15-20 minutes each. There were no concerns about our car in the parking lot, which is well lit. The exterior of the property is clean and well kept, with the exception of quite a few cigarette butts on the ground near the entrance. The lobby was simply decorated, and had recently been updated. The staff was exceedingly friendly and welcoming. Check in was efficient. The hallways show signs that the renovations are ongoing, but e carpets and walls are done. Out room was clean, with new carpets and paint on the walls. Granite counters in the bathroom, efficiently laid out kitchenette and two desks. The AC was working quite well. The bed and pillows were comfy. This would be a perfect spot for a couple or single to stay while house hunting in the area. I wouldn't want to spend more than a week here if I had kids along. Though it was roomy enough for two, three or more would get tight. The tv is dated (not a flat screen or hd), but hey, it worked and had a full selection of cable channels. Finally, price. For the room, security, friendliness, space, and ability to cook your own meals (saving a lot of money), this is a decent little spot! Depending on your length of stay, and the size of room you need, the rate is between $50-100 a night.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

After moving to Colorado Springs, I had to search for a house to live in. I stayed at the Crestwood Suites for about a month and have to say I was very impressed with the stay. The hotel is only about a mile from I-25 and right off a trail which my dog really enjoyed. The best part was the super friendly staff! Definitely recommend staying here!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
CWSColoradoSprings, General Manager at Crestwood Suites of Colorado Springs, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Ironlung57,

Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor.com regarding our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate your comments regarding our "super friendly staff". Your satisfaction is our priority and I will share your comments with our staff. Welcome to the neighborhood!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We have stayed at lots of Crestwoods in the past, and they were all nice, so I was stupid and did not check for reviews. I will never make that error again! First, we booked online on the way from AZ to CO, not in the parking lot or anything, but they told us when we arrived they could not find our reservation that it takes the vender more time to send it to this hotel. We were told to go wait and we would get a phone call when they get it. This sounded like bull to me so I called Priceline, it was total crap! The reservation had been sent hours ago and they called the hotel and discovered it would have most likely never been "found" as the hotel was having computer issues. The nice lady from Priceline sounded frustrated, and I had a feeling she may have gotten a little feisty with the hotel staff to get us out of the parking lot that we had now been sitting in for over an hour waiting for the hotel to call us. She told us to go on inside and call her directly if we had any more trouble. There was now an entire line if people, all having issues checking in. When they finally helped us they insisted on photo copying my husbands ID and credit card, that is never supposed to happen. The room they gave us, I am pretty sure in revenge for getting Priceline involved, was horrible. It was the handicapped room, which we do not require. There is no tub, just a grungy shower. They entire room smelled so bad that my eyes burned and we had to open the windows. I actually gagged when I woke up in the morning an smelled my hair, the mattress and pillow must have been holding some grossness. It was so bad that I honestly nearly tossed my pajamas in the garbage. Never again will I go by hotel name instead if looking for reviews!

Stayed June 2014
Dear Hmhozi,
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to inform us about your stay. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. Once again my sincere apologies. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Aspen
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

STAY ELSEWHERE. A new roof is being put on for the past week. LOUD POUNDING starts every morning at 8 AM and continues until 8 PM. To add to this, the hallways are being painted. It is a huge mess of trash on the floors, wet paint, and many painters. A kid’s paradise and your NIGHTMARE.

Yes, the pounding began at 8 AM Sunday morning. It never ends.

To make matters worse, YOU PAY FULL PRICE for the inconvenience and noise.

Room Tip: STAY ELSEWHERE to enjoy peace and quiet. There are no restaurants or shopping close by.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Randall D,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize that the timing of your stay was during the replacement of our roof that had suffered hail and wind damage in the severe storms that Colorado Springs had experienced. I am pleased to inform you that it is complete and should be good for many years to come. In addition; I would like to make you aware that there is a large shopping center, University Village, just on the other side of the freeway from us that has many shops and popular restaurants. There are also numerous restaurants within short driving distance or walking distance from the hiking/bike path that is adjacent to the hotel along scenic Monument Creek. Our friendly staff is always available with suggestions and directions to the areas sites and attractions.
It is my hope that on your next visit to Colorado Springs you will give us an opportunity to accommodate you in one of our quiet and spacious rooms.

Peoria, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The Crestwood Suites in Colorado Springs, CO is the pits. Dirty, rundown, needs major repairs. The bathroom shower curtain rod was rusty, the toilet seat was broken, the towel rack was hanging off the wall. There was no counter top space in the bathroom and no place to set anything except on the floor. The kitchen counter was painted, the microwave shelf was raw wood with the edges peeling off. The base board was peeling and looked moldy and discolored. This place was like a halfway house in the slums of an intercity. The staff could care less. My family and I reserved 5 nights in the place and checked out after one night and the staff didn't even care. Almost as if they knew we were very dissatisfied and did not care. When we checked in there had been a rain storm and the lobby area was flooded. That should have been a warning to us, but we checked in anyway and it only got worst from there.
Stay away from this place! I have pictures to prove it, but not able to upload them here.

Room Tip: Stay away from the Crestwood suites in Colorado Springs .
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Well all was ok , seems they just painted and had a bad smell .. the upstairs you can hear people walking. The area was quite.... When it comes to being clean they didn't do so well , hair in shower and toliet. ... Staff was ok at some times. Beds was semi comfortable, but sheets had staind. Cheap price and safe .

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Crestwood Suites of Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!