“Ok , not bad make sure your on the top floor.” 3 of 5 stars

You added Crestwood Suites of Colorado Springs to your Saves list
Crestwood Suites of Colorado Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6210 Corporate Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80919   |
Ranked #55 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
“Ok , not bad make sure your on the top floor.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Well all was ok , seems they just painted and had a bad smell .. the upstairs you can hear people walking. The area was quite.... When it comes to being clean they didn't do so well , hair in shower and toliet. ... Staff was ok at some times. Beds was semi comfortable, but sheets had staind. Cheap price and safe .

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Palm Harbor, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were doing a 15 state road trip and did not plant to stop in Colorado Springs. We ended up staying for 4 nights. It was one of the best places we stayed on our trip. The people were very friendly. The room was great. It had just been remodeled and it had new flooring and remade bathroom. The bed was very comfortable. It was convenient to everything we saw. I did laundry and the machines were newer and clean. Will go back. There was work (construction) going on the upper floors but we had no problem with it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Simi Valley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I booked this hotel on Hotwire and got a phenomenally low price, so I'm not displeased about our experience. Nonetheless, it wasn't a perfect place and it would be dishonest not to say so.

Plusses--clean and adequate room with kitchenette for a very low price. Area around hotel seemed safe and clean. We wanted to go to the USAF Academy the next morning, so the location (several miles north of city center) was ideal.

Challenges--we waited at the front desk for over 10 minutes, because no one appeared to be on duty and there was no bell or other way to summon a clerk. It was 10 PM, we were dog tired and the wait was annoying. Finally, I called the front desk on my cell phone and after a minute or two, a young woman ambled slowly around the corner to check us in. She was very nice, once she showed up. The room was a bit shabby and the kitchen supplies were unsatisfactory (only one drinking glass, one plate and all dishes had a grimy feel to them). Otherwise, the room and bathroom were clean.

These are not problems that would cause me to rate a place as unsatisfactory, but it definitely was not ideal. However, for $44, we were quite satisfied.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Calhoun, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

After a long, exhausting flight and drive, I pulled into the parking lot of Crestwood hoping for relaxation. Before checking in, I desperately needed to use the ladies facilities. Instead, my greeting of, "Hello. May I use the ladies' room before I check in?" was interrupted as the man behind the desk literally gave me the hand-in-air universal sign for "stop" and responded with, "You are too early to check in. There are no rooms ready, and we do not have a public restroom." I have traveled extensively, and this was the first time I decided to give up a room I had reserved. An affordable price should not equate to poor service and rudeness.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed there two nights during some very hot weather. The first night we could not get the room cooled off because we did not leave the AC on during the day. The second night was better. The vent in the bathroom was noisy and did not pull any air out. The kitchen accommodations were very basic, and the refrigerator was very noisy. The towels are about as thin as one could get. A lot of itinerant workers were there and did not think twice about leaving their diesel trucks running outside the windows. The mattress was hard and the pillows flat. So, the only good thing I can say is that it is cheap, but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stayed here last minute for 3 nights, it was a very good price, rooms were fine and clean. Very happy considering what we paid.

Self service style rooms, so they don't clean everyday, but it was nice to have cooking equipment provided. Also the room service was very cheap, handy and had great food.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have stayed for 17 years in many, many hotel and in the last 10 years a lot of Extended Stay type hotels. The Crestwood Suites are clean, Friendly and more important priced very, very well. I would stay here well before Extended Stay America.

Room Tip: For a single the small suite is perfect