“Temporary Home (JessiAnn & Mike)” 5 of 5 stars

Crestwood Suites of Colorado Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6210 Corporate Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80919   |
Ranked #55 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Temporary Home (JessiAnn & Mike)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My bf and I are currently living here. We love how friendly the staff is. They accomodate us and provide us with the things we need. On Thanksgiving, Kelly made sure to call us before she left to ask if we needed any fresh towels or toilet paper or anything for the room. That was very kind of her. When the internet slows and has connection problems, which is not very often, they are on top of it to get it working right away. Maintenance does an excellent job and is very time friendly. When they say they are going to be there, they are. House cleaning is very friendly. They always make sure that you have plenty of fresh towels. If you're not home when they come in, they will make your bed for you still and still clean up the best they can. They don't touch anything of yours and are always smiling and friendly. The washers and dryers work really well. I love having all my clothes dry in 1 load and than warm and toasty when they are done. The hotel is very clean. There are a lot of restaurants in the area to visit and a hiking trail literally right behind the building that is always busy. There are great views of the mountain range. I am glad to have this as my temporary home. I recommend this place to anyone. =)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 7 months due to my husband in the Military and we didnt want contracts or deposits of a outrageous kind. We got here in January 2012 and my husband was deployed in march, during this time the Waldo Canyon fires had happen and it was close by and it was very scary! The friendly staff (Kelly ,Stan,Kristine,Tomas and a few other very sweet members were calm and very professional as we waited for word to evacuated. Mind u this was our home we even moved on our own couches. Then we got the word we were being evacuated. My heart sunk me my 13year old son Family Dog had to pack up what we could and leave. As a mom and a wife of aa deployed husband i lost it. How was i going to pack and do this all by myself?? As i was in our room i was cring my son was cring and our Dog was too. Then i heard a voice a very calm voice asking me if he could help us i turned with my eyes full of tear and thankfulness it was Thomas from the front desk! I said please and the whole time he packed oir truck up while constantly telling us it will be okay. I know this is long but when u experience somthing like this and the staff each out above and beyond all travelers need to know no it may not be the Hyatt but on that day and it was the kremdelakrem of hotels. So friendly staff perfect location has a wonderful walking bike riding running tack behind it and pet friendly clean Hotel! Also,To let you know after the fires went done we were aloud back no damage was done. Kelly (Manager)and the girls are always smiling. I left in the end of July to be with family. But i am returning next month to welcome my husband home from war and will be staying there again till we move back home home! See u soon Crestwood!

• Stayed January 2012
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Where should I start(?) Well when we got to the hotel to check in, the front desk was empty and 3 people were standing there waiting to be helped. It took the assistant manager Kristine 20 minutes to get to her desk. Not once did she apologize for her delay, she had an attitude and by then so did we. She was very unprofessional. She said she was helping another customer. The real story was that she was chasing her dog around that had gotten loose because another customer brought the dog to the front desk. She admitted to another customer that her dog had gotten loose. She flat out lied to us. Oh and guess what else they did to us? They gave us other rooms that we didn't reserve. Her reason was that the people that were in the rooms we reserved decided to stay longer. Really? I don't know about you all but every hotel I've stayed at, when you decide to stay another night, they always check to make sure that room isn't booked already. Oh wait it gets better. Once we got our rooms, they were filthy. My sister’s bed had blood stains on the sheets and pillow cases and so did mine. There was a spider in her bed and some sort of bugs in my shower. The assistant manager and the manager Kelly were very unprofessional when we asked to speak to their upper manager; they refused to give us the number. A good manager would have accommodated their customer's in one way or another, these people should not be in this type of business. They did changed our sheets but by then we were grossed out, who wouldn't be. All we wanted was an "I'm sorry, how can we make it better" we got nothing. Oh and one of the customers waiting to be helped couldn’t get into her room because none of the keys worked. She waited all night to get into her room. What a shame. Another thing, there were kids running around the halls. Not a place to stay if you want some rest. Please save your money and never stay in this hotel. I know we will never go there again. We were in town for a family function. Everything was great up until that point.

Room Tip: the tip I can share is find somewhere else to stay.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Austin, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Was a tad noisy with kids running in the hall but that stopped when it got late. You don't get the amenities of a normal motel but you do get a kitchen complete with dishes, etc. Girl at the front desk didn't know where most restaurants were.

Room Tip: I'd say ground floor so you didn't hear anyone running down the hall but then there will be...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Norwalk, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Howdy. Stayed here from August 5, '12 thru Aug 13, '12. Had a reservation with another lodging already booked. Sister(COS resident) found this place for $10.00 per nite cheaper than my original place. Rates compared were 7 nites or more at both places. Crestwood advertises their 7 days plus on website; other place does not..must call hotel and request.
Room amenities at Crestwood were better; bigger fridge and stove-top in room. Limited visitor space for entertaining in room; not needed by me. I had the $39.00 per nite room option. Queen bed plus room amenities advertised. They have bigger room options for xtra $; not needed by me.
Room was fine, as long as A/C functioned well, i happy camper; it did. Two minor repairs(?) were taken care of when i notified front desk of situation; lite-bulb replace, toilet seat replace.
The other positives by reviewers i'd concur with. Front desk people were courteous to me at all times and answered any questions i had. I have no complaints with my stay; saved me $$ and was quite suitable for me. I'll return in the future unless better $$ deal offered somewhere else(unlikely).
Have a nice day.

Room Tip: Ask to see room first; give quick check for things that matter to you(A/C, for me). If fine, then mo...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
denver, co
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is an extended stay type hotel in Colorado Springs, just minutes from all the attractions. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfy. All have mini-kitchens, microwaves, full fridge. This is one of our favorite places to stay in the Springs. Always safe, low rates, very comfy.

Room Tip: Searched several hotel sites, but the hotel's page had the best rate.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was our third stay at the Crestwood Suites in Colorado Springs. We stayed a week. There were clean towels available, everything worked and the price was reasonable. We paid $382.76 for the week including tax. The only problem we had was the people in the room above us kept stomping around until midnight. A call to the desk and that was quickly taken care of. A plus is that they do not come around every day to clean the room. We could leave our stuff laying about without worrying about someone throwing away something that we wanted. They also have a monthly rate that is $1000 bucks and there is no tax. Saves you a bundle. Stay there indefinitely and it includes everything but your meals. If you don't like a firm bed, take a foam topper or comforter with you.

Room Tip: Ask if they can put you on the West side of third floor. The view is better and there is no noise f...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Crestwood Suites of Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!