“Great place...Great price...Great staff!!” 5 of 5 stars

Crestwood Suites of Colorado Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6210 Corporate Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80919   |
Ranked #54 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great place...Great price...Great staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

My wife and I recently moved here from Texas not knowing the area at all. We spent the first week hopping from place to place looking for a temporary residence that would suit us while we waited to get to know the area and find permanent residence. After about a week we stumbled upon Crestwood suites, and were instantly gratified by friendly staff. The place was clean, in a safe and quiet part of Colorado Springs, and convenient to almost anywhere you would want to go in the Springs. The manager "Kelly" is an absolute delight and we greatly appreciated "Christine" who went out of her way to make our stay perfect. We definately recommend this place to stay if you are on a budget but care about quality. I almost forgot...there is 50 mile trail directly behind the hotel that spands across the springs and beyond, which is great for biking and walking, Have fun!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011 via mobile

I recently lost my home to a fire in the springs. Kelly and her wonderful staff went above and beyond to accomidate me. They made it easier to deal with the loss of my home. Comfortable bed, great kitchenettes, and a wonderful hosekeeping staff. I don't know where I would be without such great people taking care of me. Thanks crestwood.

• Stayed June 2011
Leadville, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Not being one to write bad reviews often, I feel obliged to warn people about this hotel. My wife and I stayed here with my parents in a separate room. I got a chance to see two rooms and was equally unimpressed. The biggest complaint were the beds. They were very stiff and cheap. To be fair however, the price was also very cheap. But this was no bargain. Our room had been heavily deodorized and smelled strongly of carpet powder enough to make us sneeze frequently. The small budget air conditioning units in both rooms were turned off on a warm day and it took hours to cool the rooms to something close to comfortable. Both rooms had kitchenettes with sticky counters and it appeared as though the carpets had not been vacuumed. The bathroom was clean and acceptable however the bed sheets appeared quite worn and stained despite having been apparently washed. There were only two pillows in each room and it took hours for my father to have more brought to his room. When we first entered our room there was a key and paperwork on the counter as though someone else were already checked in. Being concerned that someone might return in the night to find strangers in their bed we asked about this at the front desk. They apologized and said that someone had earlier been assigned our room only to "decline to stay there" or perhaps they walked out in disgust. The staff and forgotten to recheck the room to see if everything was in order.

All in all, we stayed because we checked in very late and felt our options were limited at that point. It was not the worst place I've ever been in but it certainly was an embarrassment to host my family there. Furthermore, I have a reputation of being able to sleep soundly most anywhere. I hardly slept a wink here.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

Kelly at Crestwood Suites provided consistently wonderful personal service for the duration of our stay (30 days). In addition, their housekeeping and other front desk staff were very courteous and always available to answer questions or fix problems. Definately would stay here again.

Room Tip: Call the actual hotel to get the best room.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I recently stayed at crest wood suites at their Colorado Springs location and was amazed at how wonderful the staff was and quality of the rooms where. They have very clean new rooms that have a refrigerator,stove, microwave,and a lot more neat accessories in the rooms.The staff is friendly and goes out of their way to help you.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Harrisonville, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

I am honestly surprised to see the negative reviews. We ended up staying here because of the name your own price priceline deal. When I found out it was an extended stay hotel I was wondering what I had gotten myself into, but once we got there it was great. I never had any problems with cleanliness, barking dogs, odors, or "pimps and prostitutes" that I've seen in some of these reviews. It was very quiet and the only people I ran into on my way in or out of the hotel were your everyday run of the mill people. Some had children like I did. Our room had a great view of the mountains and it was also a very spacious room. There were 4 of us - 2 adults, 2 children and it was extremely roomy. The bathroom was huge! The bonus was the kitchen. It was something I hadn't expected, but was pleased to find. It was clean and I did use it while we were there. It was great. I would definitely stay here again. In fact, I plan on staying there again this summer.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

Our room was very clean, much bigger then I expected. The staff was great!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Crestwood Suites of Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!