My friend and I stayed at this hotel for one night. We truly enjoyed our stay! The staff was extremely helpful. We ate at the restaurant/pub downstairs, which was great. The restaurant has a great vibe with wonderful drink and appetizer specials. Our room was clean and spacious. The hotel gym was top notch. All of the fitness equipment is by Precor, and the facility rivals most commerical gyms. There is a great view of Pike's Peak from the hotel
The only downside is the parking fee which is $15 for self parking. I wish hotels would just start including parking in their fees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs hotel is located in the middle of trendy downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado. Stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak, walk one block to Tejon Street, home of fantastic foodie approved restaurants, quaint one of a kind shopping, museums and a nightlife offering something for everybody, all of this and more make the Antlers Hilton hotel the perfect place to book your Colorado Springs retreat whether it's for leisure or business travel. The property features 285 guest rooms and 7 suites, all beautifully decorated and offering elegant touches and thoughtful amenities. Wifi is available in every room and is complimentary in the public areas of the hotel. Enjoy a real Colorado Springs dining experience with two on-site restaurants lead by our own award-winning executive chef. The Antler's Grille offers elegantly casual fine dining featuring elevated contemporary American cuisine while Judge Baldwin's brew pub, the original microbrewery in Colorado Springs, provides an upscale pub menu for lunch and dinner. Room service is always ready and waiting any time you want to stay in and dine in private. The indoor heated pool and hot tub feature an experience that won't be forgotten. Swim laps or just relax while enjoying being surrounded by windows providing breathtaking panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak. You'll love working out in our fully equipped fitness center which offers the same stunning views through the wall of floor to ceiling windows. Start planning your trip or special event today at the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs downtown hotel. The 27,500 square feet of flexible meeting space make it the perfect Colorado Springs hotel to host your team builder, conference, convention, wedding, reception, banquet or any social event that requires a learning auditorium, meeting rooms, accommodations and dining. No matter what the service area the Antlers Hilton strives to go above and beyond to ensure your stay or event is unforgettable. Take advantage of one of our online Special Offers, suited to every kind of budget. Book online today for additional savings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Groupon, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hilton