Stayed here two nights while in town for a job interview. Great location that is convenient to almost everything in Colorado Springs. The one bedroom suite was nice and spacious with a comfy couch, separate bedroom and two TV's. We had an inside room with a view of the pool that was right by the elevator but was nice and quiet. The complementary breakfast was nice with good omelets and excellent bacon!
We will be staying at this hotel again when back in town and if we have the need need for an extended stay hotel before finding a house we will for sure stay here as it has a very nice kitchen area as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HYATT house Colorado Springs is ideally located just off Interstate-25 in North Colorado Springs allowing for easy access to many government installations including the United States Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base and Ft. Carson Army Base. Nearby shopping includes the Chapel Hills Mall, Citadel Mall, Promenade Shops at Briargate and the Outlets at Castle Rock just to the north. Pikes Peak and the world famous Cog Railway are in the vicinity of our Colorado Springs hotel, along with the United States Olympic Training Center, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs and many other Colorado Springs attractions including the World Arena, US Figure Skating Museum and Hall of Fame and the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt House Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hyatt Colorado Springs
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites
- Colorado Springs Summerfield Suites
- Colorado Springs Hyatt