There is not one bad thing I could say about this property at all! Simply amazing stay.
Upon arrival, the desk staff was extremely friendly. They introduced themselves by name. They asked why I was staying in Colorado Springs. When I told them I was in town for a figure skating competition at World Arena, they immediately told me the fastest way to get to the arena from the property (the hotel sits next to I-25 offering quick access to anywhere in Colorado Springs) as well as offering additional places of note in the area. The check-in process was seamless, quick, and extremely professional.
The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast daily with the stay and also offers appetizers in the evening on Monday - Thursday. While I was never at the hotel during the appetizers, the breakfast was great. Good selection of breakfast foods, Starbuck's coffee, tea, juices, milk, fruit, cold cereal...you name it was available. The lady that worked at breakfast was very sweet.
While each hotel is set up as an extended stay facility with living area, kitchenette, etc.; the hotel still offers daily cleaning and refresh service. The rooms look very new, extremely modern decor, and are very clean and comfortable. A full sized living area, desk workspace, kitchenette with full size refrigerator, dish washer, microwave, stove, and sink, full bathroom, huge walk-in closet, large flat screen tv that swiveled from living area to sleeping area that boasted the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in!
Also, while this is an extended stay facility, the clients staying at the hotel all seemed to be business or professional travelers. The facility itself is in a very nice part of Northern Colorado Springs right next to the Technology Park. IT's also very close to great shopping centers, restaurants, and convenience stores.
The stay was amazing, I travel frequently and this is the best place I've stayed all year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HYATT house Colorado Springs is ideally located just off Interstate-25 in North Colorado Springs allowing for easy access to many government installations including the United States Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base and Ft. Carson Army Base. Nearby shopping includes the Chapel Hills Mall, Citadel Mall, Promenade Shops at Briargate and the Outlets at Castle Rock just to the north. Pikes Peak and the world famous Cog Railway are in the vicinity of our Colorado Springs hotel, along with the United States Olympic Training Center, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs and many other Colorado Springs attractions including the World Arena, US Figure Skating Museum and Hall of Fame and the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt House Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hyatt Colorado Springs
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites
- Colorado Springs Hyatt
- Colorado Springs Summerfield Suites