We were looking for a weekend getaway and while searching online at all the possible hotels I found an awesome deal at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites in Colorado Springs. I booked the suite for 3 nights.
From the moment we arrived, things could not have gone any better! We arrived early and thought it was worth seeing if we could check in early. The front desk clerk was very friendly and professional and accommodated our early arrival and our request to be on the top floor.
When we got to our room we were very pleased! I knew it was a suite with a kitchen, but I still couldn't quite picture it all in my mind. The King Suite was just right! I LOVED having a full kitchen! Full size fridge/freezer with ice maker, 2 burner stove, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, all dishes and cooking supplies! We were able to prepare some meals in our room instead of having to go out to eat.
Their breakfast buffet had a good assortment each morning, from some type of egg dish, to yogurt, oatmeal, fresh fruit, all types of breads, juice, coffee, cereal, a great assortment. The kitchen staff were always very friendly and nice.
The room decor was very modern with a unique floor plan! There is a couch, a desk/work area, and a room divider that separates the bed from the rest of the room. The flat screen T.V. is on a swivel so you can watch it in the living room or the bedroom. Everything was clean, new, and the bed was wonderful! So comfortable!
Our one and only issue was the free WiFi that they offer is not secured. In this day and age, we would really prefer to have password protected internet service.
We will definitely stay in this brand hotel again! It was so much more than just your basic hotel room! It was our home away from home. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HYATT house Colorado Springs is ideally located just off Interstate-25 in North Colorado Springs allowing for easy access to many government installations including the United States Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base and Ft. Carson Army Base. Nearby shopping includes the Chapel Hills Mall, Citadel Mall, Promenade Shops at Briargate and the Outlets at Castle Rock just to the north. Pikes Peak and the world famous Cog Railway are in the vicinity of our Colorado Springs hotel, along with the United States Olympic Training Center, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs and many other Colorado Springs attractions including the World Arena, US Figure Skating Museum and Hall of Fame and the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt House Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hyatt Colorado Springs
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites
- Colorado Springs Summerfield Suites
- Colorado Springs Hyatt