This hotel is beautiful! It was just refurbished and rebranded. The rooms are huge, 2 double beds, a sectional couch with pull out bed, big work desk, 42" plasma screen t.v., bar with refrigerator, granite countertops throughout.
The staff were very nice, and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.