We traveled to Colorado Springs and stayed from Oct 27th to the 30th, and let me tell you, the stay was awesome, Clean rooms, large flat screen TV, comfy beds, fridge in all the rooms. Housekeeping is on top of everything. GM Jean and all her staff were very friendly and accomadating aa well as very helpful. Overall it was a wonderful stay, this is our second stay there and both times it's been outstanding. I will continue to stay at the Hyatt and will refer all family and friends to the Hyatt. Again thanks to everyone at the Hyatt for a wonderful stay. SEE YOU SOON.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs