“Forgot How Much I Like Hyatt Place Hotels” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Colorado Springs

You added Hyatt Place Colorado Springs to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   503 Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 (Formerly AmeriSuites Colorado Springs)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #24 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Detroit, Michigan
“Forgot How Much I Like Hyatt Place Hotels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

It's been a couple years since I've stayed in a Hyatt Place and I forgot all the things that I really like about them. This property had great friendly service. the person checking me in asked if I wanted to be walked around to be reminded what amenities the Hyatt Place offers. The room layout is great with a divider wall between the bed and the sitting area which has a large comfy couch that also folds out into a bed. I like the trendy design of the rooms that makes good use of the space and provides a very pleasant visual. I also really like the electronics connection panel that makes it easy to connect your laptop to the large-screen TV in the room. I also like that this property was priced about the same as more standard/boring hotel chains in the area.

Room Tip: The hotel is not very loud inside, but it is close to the interstate. Rooms that end in 35, 36 and 3...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Hyatt Place may be my new favorite hotel chain!! Our stay was amazing! The room was very reasonably priced and very spacious. Our family of four stayed four nights in this hotel. We used the pool every day and it was clean and well maintained, our rooms were clean and every employee were were in contact with was very pleasant. The location is perfect! Right of I-25 and within minutes of any of the area attractions! The breakfasts were amazing!! For a free hot breakfast all I can say is WOW!!! Our kids loved the breakfast (and I have to admit us adults did too!). The only negative I have is that the TV stations are limited and not very family friendly. Luckily for us we had brought our Ipad and because of free wi-fi, the kids were able to watch Netflix.

Room Tip: If you want good views of the mountains, choose an upper level room.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I needed to find a place where I could get some rest and relaxation - away from our young grandkids that are temporarily living with us. The Hyatt Place is very nicely decorated, has a great pool - with very nice lounge chairs - that's not always the case at some hotels, the bed comfort and room configuration are excellent.

I've found that this chain is very consistent in not only their décor and beds, but their staff; they are very attentive and willing to help out with anything you need. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: The south side of the hotel has Pike Peak views. But you'll probably not need that if you'v...
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

It is hard to find a reasonably priced room that will accomodate our family of 5. We recently spent two nights at the Hyatt Place in Colorado Springs and Hyatt Place is my new favorite hotel chain. The room was spacious and easily accomodated our family. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. Every person we encountered that worked at this hotel was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good with a nice variety of items. The seating for breakfast is limited but when we were there they had opened the conference rooms for overflow. It was in a great location right off the Interstate with several restaurants close by. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Clean, spacious room with good breakfast that even my picky gluten-free husband enjoyed. Right off the highway so location is convenient. Freddy's Burgers and Frozen Custard sharing the same the parking lot (walking distance) along with other restaurants (i.e. Black Eye Pea) and gas stations nearby.

The beautiful Garden of the Gods is less than 15 minutes' drive away as well as good shopping (R.E.I.) and restaurants in suburban Manitou Springs (about 20 minutes away).

• Stayed July 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is the third time I have booked a room with the Hyatt Place. We are never disappointed. The rooms are well appointed and having the couch in a separate area is quite nice if you are ready for bed but the person you are with would like to stay up and watch a bit of tv or read. The room was clean and inviting. Our room overlooked the highway but it was never a problem for us. We had wanted to go to the pool that evening but found it to be overrun with kids. Not a bad thing, just not what we were wanting. The breakfast is quite good and it has a huge selection of items! When we travel I always look to see if there is a Hyatt Place at that particular city. If so, I book it!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Had a one night romantic get away here 7/26/14 and the staff (all of them) were very very warm and friendly. All seemed so genuine. The room was nice and breakfast was yummy. Fitness center is average but got the job done.

Room Tip: Request a room on the west side of the building (opposite the interstate) it will be more quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hyatt Place Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!