Would select 4.5 as the only bad part was it is very close to the highway and our room was facing it which was fairly loud throughout the night. Probably less of a problem for people used to city living however we are not. The breakfast alone is worth the stay, large selection of everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs