My family loved the Hyatt Place! We were able to check in early, we got a lovely room with a mountain view, and every staff member was helpful and courteous. The room was exceptionally clean, large, and exactly what we needed. The breakfast was outstanding with a variety of yummy offerings. My only advice is that if you want a quiet room, be sure to ask for one that does not overlook the pool, but if you are near the pool, a room on the highest floor is best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs