When we arrived here the front receptionist was friendly and helpful. She gave us a map and on point directions. Once settled in our room their is four of us my husband, our two preteens and myself we noticed how roomy it was. It was quiet throughout the night. They did offer a breakfast with hot items as well as a great selection of fruit and cold items. The location was great for what activities we were doing. The only thing my kids didn't like was that the pool was not open yet. I thought because it is located next to 1-25 we would have noise issues but had none. Overall a good stay with easy access to 1-25.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs