The hotel was clean and pretty quiet even though we were right by the freeway. The continental breakfast was awesome. I had a great view from room and it was very spacious. Hubby and I were with another couple and we all four were able to watch the World Series Game very comfortable. The only thing I was not happy about is that I could not get my points because I did not book with them directly. So I lost points, other than that it was good and I would go back but this time I will book directly thru them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs