This hotel was a very good value. The rooms are fairly large which included a sitting area with a sofa bed. Single cup coffee maker, refrigerator, but no microwave. It's situated next to I-25 which is very busy but the room was quiet. A family member works for Hyatt so we took advantage of their discount which helped. It's on Garden of the Goods Road and near other chain hotels and chain restaurants. Probably less than 15 minute to the Garden of the Gods which I highly recommend that you see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs