To start, the freeway noise is not the worst, simply ask for a high room and they will provide it. Secondly, the hotel is ultra modern! The rooms were huge for being basic and were very luxurious especially since I stayed in a 2 Queens and I got a leather sofa and mini fridge for the basic room! One of the best parts besides the fact that the hotel is so close to many great attractions! We hikes at Garden of the Gods and we could have walked to there! In this area, it is one of the few hotels that serve food all day and night long. The only drawback is that you have to wait a while if you get food at this place that is cooked to eat just for you. But, it is quicker than going to a restaurant. Overall, this hotel is amazing and preparing for the future. Come to this hotel, #1 in Colorado Springs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs