I stayed here earlier this year for a week long trip and was very impressed. This hotel is your basic Homewood Suites but the fact that it provides stunning views puts it over the top. I was booked in a top floor mountain room view (Hilton Diamond Member) and definitely was impressed with the view of Pikes Peak!
The staff was very friendly and the breakfast/dinners were your typical decent hotel buffet food. The hotel is located right across the street from a small little shopping center/ outlets with a bunch of different restaraunts. It is also located right off of the highway making it very easy to get to.
If I were to come back to Colorado Springs I would definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale extended stay property. All two room suites with king or double beds, separate living room-kitchen, complimentary Suite Start Breakfast daily and Welcome Home Reception Mon-Thur. Fitness Center, outdoor pool, and access to the YMCA. Located in the prestigious Briargate area. Close to the Promenade Shops At Briargate, with 7 restaurants, and upscale shopping. Only minutes from the USAF Academy and just across the street from Focus on the Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Colorado Springs North Hotel Colorado Springs
- Homewood Suites Colorado Springs
- Hilton Colorado Springs
- Homewood Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hilton
- Colorado Springs Homewood Suites