Very good place to base your stay in Colorado Springs. Comfortable Marriott bed and bedding. Very clean- my compliments to housekeeping. Always stay here or Residence Inn down the street
when in the Springs area. A little hard to find for newcomers, but you can do it. Quiet place. Not right on top of all attractions and hubbub.
Handy to 2 shopping and dining areas 4-6 blocks away. Chili's , Applebee's, Rio Bravo, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse etc. Fast Food, Ice Cream, Pizza, and Movies in these shopping areas. Large Grocery nearby and pharmacy. Hey what more could you want?
Pleasant staff, nice rooms and lobby. I am not a fan of the way Marriott has changed the in house dining from a true sit down experience to order pre-packaged at the counter, but I must be in the minority. Some people must like to pay $12 for cup of Starbucks and bagel just because it is fast.
Hotel is close to zoo ,Seven Falls, and great golf and fine dining at the pricey Broadmoor Hotel. Other attractions less than 5 miles. Reccomend it and did not give 5 stars just because I am still upset Bill Marriott changed the dining format without my input.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Marriott, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Colorado Springs South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Colorado Springs South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Courtyard
- Colorado Springs Marriott
- Courtyard Colorado Springs South