We have visitied this hotel several times and have found it a great place to stay. Our most recent stay was for a week. In the evenings we spent a lot of time in the lounge area which was adjacent to the front desk having refreshments with our familiy. During that time we observed the most helpful front desk staff always assisting guests with whatever requests they had. The lounge area is set up as a great place to meet with people. The service counter has a full range of refreshments along with some minor food choices. The hotel has always been quiet and very clean. If you are lucky enough to get one of the few rooms with a balcony you can really enjoy the Colorado fresh air. the only "bad" thing is no mountain view. Seeing a deer walk by is not unusual.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Colorado Springs South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Colorado Springs South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Courtyard
- Colorado Springs Marriott
- Courtyard Colorado Springs South