Stayed here on June-3-4, 2012 in Room 204. Room had two queen beds and was very spacious and very clean. Bathroom is also spacious - vanity area and closet were average. Staff was friendly and welcoming and exterior noise was minimal. Nice enough pool and fitness room. That's the good stuff. West facing room but no view. Limited selection of television channels, towels very thin, very difficult to maintain even room temperature due to horrible heat/ac system which was very loud, apparently breakfast is not complimentary. But the worst part was the horrible mattresses. At first, I thought I was sleeping on one of those memory foam mattresses where you just kind of sink to the bottom and spend the whole night elbowing and shouldering to dig yourself out of a hole. In the morning, I looked and it was not a memory foam mattress but a very old, very unsupportive, very soft spring mattress. If I hadn't already paid for two nights via Priceline, I would've changed hotels the next day so I could get a good night's sleep.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Colorado Springs South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Colorado Springs South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Courtyard
- Colorado Springs Marriott
- Courtyard Colorado Springs South