“STAY HERE - YOU WONT BE SORRY!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Colorado Springs (Airport)

You added Holiday Inn Colorado Springs (Airport) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Colorado Springs (Airport)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1855 Aeroplaza Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80916   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #41 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
“STAY HERE - YOU WONT BE SORRY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Extremely clean, tons of space & very convenient! Breakfast was average but had a lot of hot and cold options. Great part of town surrounded by good restaurants and shopping. I WILL BE STAYING HERE AGAIN!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Hotel was very nice, clean, and room had nice amenities. Lots of plug ins for devices. Fridge too. Bed was super comfortable!!! The hotel staff was very kind and friendly, chatted with us every time we went by the front desk. The restaurant had good food, first morning our waitress was fantastic. The second day the service was horrid. I finally had to ask the kitchen staff for peanut butter because our waitress never brought it and I waited over 10 minutes. Never got my coffee so I went and grabbed a cup from the lobby and brought it in. We hardly saw our waitress at all and it was over an hour to get through breakfast. Everything else about our stay was great.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Erica T, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Colorado Springs (Airport), responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for your feedback! We do appreciate your criticism and hope next time you stay with us, you have a better experience in the Sports News Grill.
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

It was a good place to stay. They got us right in and was very polite and nice. When we got to our room it was beautiful and clean. I would recommend this hotel to everyone looking for a nice good rest. And thanks to all the friendly staff for making my family stay the best.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Colorado Springs!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've stayed here twice-- not for vacation, but just because I have a long drive to the airport from Cripple Creek visiting my parents and have to make an early flight back to Seattle. Lovely beds and pillows, every amenity you could wish for and friendly staff. Clean. The on-site restaurant is a bonus for a lady traveling alone. My only regret is I forgot my bathing suit for the second time!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Was met by a great staff....they gave us drink coupons for the hotel restaurant along with two $20.00 breakfast coupons...5 adults travelling. Was clean, beds were excellent, the restaurant had only 3 staff Saturday evening and only 2 Sunday morning, we had to wait for sometime to get our order but we did see several tables wait 20 minutes for service and finally left. ...all and all was a great stay.

McLean, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This hotel is, interestingly, right next to a "regular" full service Holiday Inn. But since this an "express" it means breakfast is included. What struck me about this hotel is the kindness and helpfulness of the front desk staff. I had trouble with my toilet (it wouldn't flush) and the front desk manager immediately sent a maintenance man up to fix it, which he did in less than 5 minutes - and he, too, was very nice. Ask for a room that has a view of Pike' Peak !
This hotel is 1/4 mile from a Safeway supermarket and the rooms have a refrigerator and a microwave, meaning you can really save a lot of money by staying here, buying your own food, and preparing it in your room. Plus - there is a free breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has a view of Pike's Peak - the highest mountain in Colorado.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Fort Pierre, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

HI have always been a hit and miss for me, however I was very satisfied with the room at this facility. It was modern, quiet and clean. Staff was friendly and helped me get a room without a reservation. The pool seemed cloudy and the hot tub ahead some algae so they probably need to pay some attention to that part of the facility. I would not recommend the sports bar as the food was marginal, the music loud and the waiters immature. All in all a good. Value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Erica T, Manager at Holiday Inn Colorado Springs (Airport), responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you RoyRogers57532 for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it. I want to first in foremost apologize for the experience you endeared at our bar and Grill, we here at the Holiday Inn and Sporting News Grill try to make every guest feel welcomed and strive to give the best customer service we can. In this case we fell short, I assure you that we are taking the correct actions to improve our customer service and hopefully next time we can make it up to you! As far as the pool, I am looking into the matter right away. If there is anything I can do, please feel free to let me know and like I said hopefully next time we can exceed your expectations because that's our ultimate goal!

Been to Holiday Inn Colorado Springs (Airport)? Share your experiences!