“Great time, wonderful staff” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us for an experience of a lifetime. There is no better way to experience Pikes Peak than on a bicycle. We offer fun safe tours for all skill levels. It's sure to be a life-long memory for all!
Delano, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
“Great time, wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Wow, great family tour with teenagers. Safety was first priority on the staff list for all of us. We had Tyler lead the group down, after a safety talk on top of pikes peak. There van followed behind us for anything we did not want to tote on bike or any problems with the bikes. We stopped a few times for scenic views and pictures. We traveled a total of 20 miles downhill,with breath taking landscape. I would highly recommend this company and definitely do it again!

Boston, Massachusetts
31 attraction reviews
“Highlight of my trip through WY and CO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Took the Cog Rail up, and rode down on a provided Kona Mountain Bike...amazing day, beautiful weather, and the best guides possible. Jason, Laurie and Rob were excellent...I appreciated their expertise and guidance while biking down Pike's Peak. They also provided great historical information, recommendations and tips on sights to see, restaurants, and more about the local area, took pictures for/of me (I was solo), etc. They deliver everything as promised, their equipment is in excellent condition, the group size on the tour was significantly smaller than other tour providers I encountered, and they are not only professional, but also down to earth, friendly and fun. I can't say enough about the experience...thanks Pikes Peak Mountain Bike Tours!!! PS Love that, as a bonus, we saw Rocky Mountain Big Horns!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kansas City, Missouri
“HAPPY HAPPY-JOY JOY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

My daughter (11yo & 4'' 9) and I had an experience we will never forget! We took the cog train up Pikes Peak and then took mountain bikes down the P.P. highway!! We were smiling the entire time. Dillon and his staff were professional, knowledgable, and friendly. After the bikes came to a stop we had lunch and it was great too. For all that was included and the experience we had, i'd say it was a bargain. Sincerely....Dan and Jordan from Kansas City.

Visited May 2012
Belton, Missouri, United States
“Best Trip adventure ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

This was a last minute idea to do... and I don't regret it!! Making reservations was easy and they called to confirm everything. I also had a call due to a delay on the day of the trip and the company was double checking to see if we still wanted to go, even though an hour or so later in the day. The guides were great! They both gave us a history of Old Colorado City and a lot of facts I did not know about Colorado Springs. My husband and I had a blast from the van ride to the top of the summit to the 20 mile ride down to the bottom. Yes, there is a little bit of climbing .. just enough to remind me I need to get to the gym when I get home! The trip is awesome and if you can ride a bike.. you can do it! We had a wide range of bikers with our group and we all couldn't believe that we completed this trip- that was the most rewarding.. the other perk was the awesome lunch afterwards at Jake and Telly's. I will be back again to do this and I am bringing my 13yr old!

La Porte, Texas
35 attraction reviews
“Great tour and group of guides!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I really enjoyed the tour with this provider. You ride the cog train to the top, they meet you there with the bikes and then you ride down on the road. It was a blast!!!! I really enjoyed the ride and all the breathtaking scenery! Once we got back to the bottom, the guides took us out for a nice lunch at a greek food restaurant that was very good! Overall, a very enjoyable trip!

Visited July 2011